Haha that’s brilliant! You got a clip?

1 Like

I do!! I was on air for 4:30 minutes :joy:

What’s the best platform to upload it?

17 Likes

Streamable or Vimeo?

1 Like

Do I peak a Monatera deliciosa? :face_with_monocle:

Is the interview in Danish and did you shout out OA? ;).

1 Like

Hahahah yes it is!! And above it is a Boston fern.

And yeah the interview was in Danish haha

8 Likes

Here’s the link:

Basic transcript:

Talking about being a Dane in London right now and the great atmosphere in London because of the tournament. How I’m trying my best to get a hold of a ticket which means I’ve had to cancel my flight home tomorrow and move it a few days, which my parents have said is Ok to do :joy: . Talking about the atmosphere amongst Danes in London and the network of Danes in the UK and what it’s like living in the Uk for 17 years and whether I’m torn between supporting England or Denmark and how much I love the English etc haha

34 Likes

Mate you have a great screen presence, proper charismatic bastard aren’t you. :denmark::denmark::denmark:

9 Likes

Nice :sunglasses: for one second I thought you were rocking an Arsenal shirt too :ozil:

1 Like

I’m wearing my arsenal bottoms funnily enough haha

2 Likes

Cristo to replace Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain

6 Likes

Did you mention OA @Cristo ?

Haha no didn’t get a chance

2 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Nothing to with England btw it’s her

She is fit, mind you.

1 Like

This one baffles me. So many people say it and I just don’t see it!

3 Likes

Weren’t you into Kuessenberg? :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Shaw has been essential to four of the goals we’ve scored in these two knockout games. He’s been a key player and must start.

Guilty hahaha

1 Like

2 Likes

Not going to lie have a thing for both priti and kuessenberge :grimacing::see_no_evil: