Euro 2020

Well you certainly mastered English already

8 Likes

:joy:.

3 Likes

Absolutely buzzing, secured tickets for Spain v Italy on Tuesday. Two of the great footballing nations going head to head at Wembley. Can’t wait

14 Likes

Probably easier to just eat them.

5 Likes

@Gio Does your little name tag say “truckin and fuckin”? Did I miss something?

it was a post somehwere, i think funny pictures thread, let me find it. Think Jake posted it…

2 Likes

Racing back from Surrey to get to the Denmark game at Nordic bar. Should make it just in time for the national anthem :sweat_smile:

Starting to get nervous now though

3 Likes

tempted to get tickets myself to spain-italy, but the only ones I can find are £240+ do I pay that?

6 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Do it

2 Likes

2 Likes

it involves either a megabus, a long drive, or an expensive train+hotel down/back…

Megabus pre COVID is a no-brainer.

Not so sure now. But I’m probably paranoid.

1 Like

4 Likes

none of my mates wanna come at that price, feel a bit weird going by myself :joy:

In an Uber dodging traffic, come onnnnn!!

@Gio do it bro, Italy will crush Spain and you’ll hate yourself for the rest of your life for not going. You’ll make plenty of friends there.

This is what your GME gains are for!!!

2 Likes

Due to getting the vaccine today I am having an alcohol free weekend. You don’t have to but I want to do it. which meant no plans happening this weekend which means I can just chill and watch the euros matches with coke zero tho and not beer sadly :joy:

1 Like

I’d pay close to a grand to see England at a Wembley semi final not even joking

3 Likes

Drink some water as well mate and have a few paracetamol handy just on stand by.

3 Likes

I also kept Gatorade (or lucozade for you guys) nearby just to stay super hydrated. Slept it off in a night and was back running the next morning.

2 Likes