Ethan Nwaneri

Exactly.

I expect Nwaneri to be training with the first team on a regular basis.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1674769321266933766?s=46

1 Like

Chelsea offered him Ā£45k per week apparently

Christ, at 16? :joy:

1 Like

Letā€™s see if Myles Lewis-Skelly and Ethan Nwaneri make it.

Seen insane praise for them two.

2 Likes

Skelly really excites me. Reminds me a lot of lavia

1 Like

they did the guy in the back right dirty, should have put him in the front row because you can barely see him

Wish these kids were smile!!

Signing their first forms for the best club in the world, and they cant even muster a smile.

Itā€™s probably the thousandth pic theyā€™ve had taken on the day. Iā€™m usually not smiling by the second.

I dont care if its their hundred thousandth picture.

They have signed for our football club. They have put in years of work. We love this club.
This is the photo that will be published to the public, to us fans.

Smile!

They probably do though so what you think isnā€™t particularly important to be their mood or feelings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow

Do you just adopt a different point of view from everyone on here and go around arguing for the sake of it?

I just said the lad surely should be smiling, the happiest day of his life!!

Why do you throw a strop every time someone posts something that disagrees with you. I suggested a reason they might not be smiling. Literally what you think has no bearing on their feelings and nor does one single picture actually portray their feelings.

Your view is basically a load of shit in my view and I was disinclined to just say that up to now, but here it is.

3 Likes

A strop

:joy:

A strop is exactly what you throw mate. Itā€™s embarrassing

3 Likes

Hmmm ok

Not sure if you both have kids or not, if you think im throwing a strop, god knows what you must think of a kid throwing one lol!

Yes, of course, you can have a differing opinion to mine, Iā€™m just absolutely flabbergasted that youā€™ve picked a comment I made about a kid not smiling as opposed to one about the team or tactic or performance of a player etc.

Just to confirm, on the record, for everyone who is on here, the reason Iā€™m here is for different opinions. Donā€™t believe everything Jake says and fall for this strop malarkey. Its tripe.
Iā€™m more than happy to discuss opinions, in agreement with mine or not, that literally point of this forum.

Im not a Neanderthal who cant accept anyone elseā€™s opinion or thought without losing the plot, so lets nip that in the bud now chaps please.

1 Like

Iā€™ll nip it in the bud when it stops being evidentially true. Lol

1 Like

This is your evidence of it being true?

I cant help but notice there does seem to be particular people who always seem to pop up on certain individuals comments to disagree with them or to pull apart what theyā€™ve said for no reason at all.
Is it because they actually disagree with whatā€™s written, or do they just enjoy replying negatively to that individuals post?
I cant understand why this would happen, its an online forum where we dont even know each other.

1 Like