Erling Haaland 🤖

Leipzig are better than Sporting Lisbon tbh

They didn’t. :grinning:

The operation to bring him to City will cost them more than double that. Would probably be closer to 200m if you take into account various commissions paid to the late Raiola, Erling’s father and perhaps any signing fees Erling got himself.

City had to accept inserting a release clause(around £150m), similar to Dortmund, which pretty much hands Haaland a lot of control over his future.

The findings of City’s financial dealings will be the down fall .
I’ve seen a better striker than him .
Way better

Can someone please tell me the last time someone reached 50 goals in all competitions whilst playing in the Premier League ?

With 3 competitions left and only 8 goals required the big Norwegian is doing this.

Can’t remember it ever happening, Salah got 44.

Steven Smellcooker reached 54 goals in all comps back in 1899. Haalands season really isnt that impressive tbh.

1 Like

Yeah but back then they still used a boiled whole chicken as the ball, no one in the ball era has been able to do what Haaland is doing

3 Likes

Thought Smellcooker was a fantastic footchickener TBH.

For all the goals that Haaland has scored, Man City only have 1 more PL goal than we do :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Now that’s the kind of stat I love to hear.

Mbappe clearly the better player, Haaland is just a poaching fraud that only works if the team is completely set up to put everything through him.

1 Like

One man team cunts.

4 Likes

Almost half a billion spent in that defence and only 1 goal less conceded.

1 Like

Pretty impressive from Toney as well

2 Likes

Four English players in the top 5.

2 Likes

6 or 7 of them are penalties though so he’s only scored about 11 open play goals this season.

Still an impressive number though as penalties still need to be converted.

2 Likes

Haaland: Bleep Bleep Got Ball Must Score

2 Likes

The harsh reality of football is if City fail to win the Champions League, people will still question his impact.

He’s a machine.

1 Like

Martinelli should be there instead of Watkins as he has 14 goals already; also our boy has done it with taking pens

Spurs should be looking at him if they need a replacement for Kane