England

Good thing Saka is getting a rest today. Hope he doesn’t get put on in the second half.

Pass the ball Musiala and let him dance. fella has the twinkle toes :star_struck:

Can someone tell me why Shaw is so fat?

Pope’s refusal to play out from the back just then. I respect the stubbornness

I hope the people who are advocating for international breaks are enjoying this fluid football we are watching.

2 Likes

Because he eats Cheeseburger, fries and “normal bread” for his meals

I do that too. Im not as fat as him tho.

Ramsdale, Tomori, White, Maddison, Sancho and Harrison should all be in the team / squad ahead of others. Southgate’s favouritism bollocks and reluctance to give in-form players a proper chance is so frustrating.

Dier and Maguire are highly likely to start for us at the WC and that just depresses me greatly.

Left back is a problem position too. Chilwell walks into the side if he’s fit (which is an indictment in itself) but his injury issues have come at a bad time. Fucking Luke Shaw or shoving a RB there.

On Phil Foden. People say he is world class. What is he exactly doing in an England shirt. Anyone looks world class in the Pep machine.

Nah, Foden is a very, very good young player tbf.

World class? Maybe some day soon.

What is anyone doing in an England shirt?

Foden is a generational talent being coached by someone who isn’t even PL quality. And to say anyone looks world class under Pep is rubbish tbh

Maguire at it again, penalty all day long

can’t believe Germany is so shit

Anyway, they should have a penalty.

Should have use any player to attack McGuire for all game.

Southgate picking Maguire again and again :joy:

This Germany may not get out of WC group stage be honest…
Lazy as fuck…

Musiala is too wavy :pinched_fingers:

TWOOOO

2 Likes

Nice goal.

1 Like

Get three at the back in the bin

Maguire is anti football