Emmanuel Eboue

6 Likes

Fair play for posting this and it looks more positive now.
Otherwise without this post the last news is negative.
Appreciate this @Mr_Nostalgia

2 Likes

I heard from a reliable source that heā€™s very well to do. He lives in Ivory Coast, remarried and heā€™s got loads of money.

2 Likes

Yeah heard heā€™s established his own youth academy. Wish him all the best.

3 Likes

Eboue is not having any off field struggles. Heā€™s very well to do, married a woman back home in Ivory Coast and is said to have plenty of money back home.

6 Likes

First season was pretty exciting at times and then he ended up being a disaster lol

I remember when the rumours about him being bankrupt started floating around. Couldnā€™t be further from the truth heā€™s a very wealthy man

Well bankruptcy is never an indication of poverty anyway.

Didnā€™t 50cent declare bankruptcy?

He was the one claiming he had no money and everything was gone after his divorce. He lives a very comfortable life now and remarried back home in Ivory Coast

I guess he pled poverty for the sake of avoiding any more massive divorce expenses

3 Likes

I remember when Sagna came in and Wenger pushed Eboue up to right midfield. That was his best period in an Arsenal shirt I think. He combined really well with Sagna and being freed of the defensive stuff he really, really wasnā€™t very good at benefitted him enormously.

2 Likes

Combined well with Diaby up at villa for one of my favourite goals

I was there for that :grinning:

1 Like

I donā€™t find Eboue to be as bad as some would say.
He needed better coaching as a youngster because he certainly had the skills

Fuckin horrible game, 2-2. Villa fans were total dicks after the game.

He didnā€™t have the skills. He was headless and was genuinely an awful player for most of his time here.

Donā€™t agree with him being booed off as he was but he was horrible. It had nothing to do with coaching

I disagree. He was a good dribbler and had decent pace to him.

He was crap lol. Donā€™t watch YouTube videos I had to suffer watching this guy for years.

Having a good physical profile doesnā€™t make you a good player with potential. He worked under Wenger who got a hell of a lot out of his talent around that time period. Him not developing isnā€™t an indictment on our coaching of him itā€™s just indicative of the lack of talent he actually possessed.

Oh no, I meant coaching when he was 15-20.

Fair enough. I just think he was a crap and limited player who got way too many chances here. So brainless