Emiliano Martinez

Gonna have to wait for the Aussie transfer window to close I’m afraid.

A handful of top leagues will still be able to buy players after Sept. 2. The deadlines are:

Sept. 5: Mexico
Sept. 22: Portugal
Sept. 24: Argentina
Oct. 15: Australia

13 Likes

@Aussiegooner take one for the team here and get Mustafi over to your neck of the woods

You still have about a month or so

4 Likes

He’d be a quality ball playing CB for the Melbourne Victory I reckon

1 Like

They’d have to rename if they sign him tho

6 Likes

Looks better in command of the box than Leno…

Good performance. Happy we’ve got decent back up. Would not replace Leno though lol

Commanding goalkeeper. Was very solid and made couple of good saves.

Great performance from Emi!! Best backup GK in the league

What is this based on?

Yep, good stuff tonight. Wouldn’t replace Leno at all but certainly wouldn’t be worried if he ended up having to step in for a game or two this season.

1 Like

The indisputable fact that you’re only as good as your last game.

5 Likes

Commands his box well. Kicks long and accurately. Good reflexes too. I like what I see so far.

I’ve always thought Emi was great. Back in 2014 I made a thread asking if he should be #1

Who is better @Phoebica :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not arguing either way, but just seems a big claim to make given many other second choice keepers have more top flight experience and get more game time than he does.

1 Like

Look arsenal just won and we’re all not trying to commit suicide, let us have this and stop being such a Debbie downer

9 Likes

Oh ok. Mustafi, best CB in the league for me.

Am I doing it right?

4 Likes

Better than Dino Zoff ever was.

He was class tonight, I genuinely didn’t think he would make it here but he’s changing my mind.

“Not yet on loan”

Have some respect… :bellerin:

3 Likes

Yeah, have some respect for the guy with 6 Premier League appearances in 8 years to his name. Best no2 on the planet don’t you know :smiley:

6 Likes