Emiliano Martinez

Oh shit yeah

1 Like

Surely one of the moderators need to change the name of this thread now that Martinez is staying at the club this season as our No.2 ?!?!?

He hasn’t been loaned yet so it seems perfectly accurate.

8 Likes

Sorry to be a tad picky…but none of the other players in the squad have (Not yet on loan)…so technically either all the other player threads should be renamed or Martinez’s thread could be renamed…or you can tell me to f-off lol

Just thinking of Martinez at the end of the day…in case he looked at this forum and felt unwanted after reading it…

1 Like

I’m not sure I’m explaining myself very well. @Bavin help me out here please

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I hope this wasn’t serious.

1 Like

I’m a very sensitive guy Calum :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Especially around Zaha.:heart_eyes:

Considering how long he’s been at Arsenal and how small this thread is, he already has a fairly good idea how unwanted he is here :gunnersaurus:

Posts 100-107 make for fun reading again :smile:

1 Like

How old is he?

:joy::joy: leleleleleleel Mysty always digging for those gold posts, good work again :+1::+1:

Hey mate, thought I’d just clear this up for you while the mods are in bed. So basically, Martinez is still at the club (Arsenal FC). What this means is that he is not on loan at another club.

Interestingly, this thread corresponds directly to Emiliano Martinez and therefore since he is not on loan, the title makes sense because it stipulates that Martinez is not yet on loan.

I think if he does look at the forum he will respond by saying “that is a very accurate title”, for the reasons explained above.

Hope that clears things up.

9 Likes

He’d better not be our EL keeper when we enter the later stages :grimacing:

Let’s do it for all the players

I reckon if he tips in for a read he will feel special. Everyone else just has a boring number next to their name.

Jokes aside, shouldn’t we have signed a more decent backup keeper? Should Leno get injured I could see us shipping a lot of goals.

He’s a good keeper though.

Was wondering where this guy had ended up, luckily the thread title gave me sufficient and accurate information regarding this.

1 Like

He’s a perfectly adequate back up as long as he doesn’t have to play for an extended period. Or in important games.

1 Like

My OCD cannot take this much longer…once the transfer window in Europe is shut can this thread be renamed? :rofl::rofl::rofl: