Emiliano Martinez

I think he Is pretty good,not sure if 1st choice/#1 material but decente enough to be a backups until he shows he can step up and take the #1.

I am surprised as his last loan spell was not that great.

1 Like

He will be called up for Argentina.

1 Like

One to forget.

Save something at least bud?

Yeah there’s a pretty shocking tendency with Arsenal keepers not being able to save any fucking penalties.

Where’s Krul or Schmeichel when you need them

Martinez can add that to the collection when he conceded 5 at Reading, also in the League cup.

1 Like

Kinda misleading, doesn’t necessarily take the side of Xhaka. More like apologizing on behalf for Xhaka and understanding the fans. Finally some sense.

But we lost it for him instead. Classic.

1 Like

smh. this guys speaks spanish as well

2 Likes

I await an article from Ornstein on this

1 Like

I don’t care enough for social media to figure this out myself but whenever they say that players/people like this and that, does anyone ever check up on whether that is true? Or is it just just random basement trogolodyte shit stirring fake news. I mean here for example, if this is true I expect this will be picked up on by the club, Emi will be fired tonight and there will be an article about his sacking on The Guardian 30mins later. Except that never happens for any of these “player liked this post” crap? Or did I miss it

Why would they do that?

One person whoevers in charge won’t make a blind bit of difference too

Maybe he misread and thought it said “Like for Emery!”

:giroud3:

because he publicly wants Emery fired and he himself is perfectly replaceable I was thinking, on the basis that you can think that they should fire Emery but you don’t express it in public, you need to keep that stuff ‘in the family’ or w/e the expression is. He is under contract and in no position to criticize a manager even though he is probably right about it :mustafi:

I think that’s attributing far too much meaning to a like of a social media post personally.

Even if they subsequently met with him on the back of this and he privately expressed the sentiment I still wouldn’t expect a firing as the outcome.

2 Likes

yeah probably this. I can’t judge lol

2 Likes

There will be a 7500 word article on this subject alone in The Athletic

2 Likes

At least Emi has more brains than the Arsenal hierarchy.

6 Likes

Just saw the highlights, made some great saves.

The one where he caught a really fast hard shot was very impressive.