Emiliano Martinez

Baklava is overrated but Knafeh isn’t bruh.

Agreed @BizzySignal

Also that cake looks sexy AF, can you send some my way :drooling_face:

2 Likes
1 Like

Does Martinez regularly talk about us mistreating him? I didn’t realise he’d done it even once, let alone repeatedly.

2 Likes

Yeah. Though to be fair to him, he is probably being asked about us a lot, rather than him just randomly bringing us into conversation.

This was the latest interview

1 Like

I’d still question whether he really says we treated him badly there. Saying he was having a hard time cos he wasn’t playing as a younger keeper doesn’t necessarily equate to him saying we treated him badly.

But whatever, it really doesn’t matter now as he’s gone haha. Reality is he clearly loved/loves the club and would have stayed if we had made the sensible decision to keep him.

6 Likes

Emi with back to back howlers, where you at @Calum? :rofl:

1 Like

Did he not get a clean sheet? Did he get sent off?

He got bailed by a very tight offside call. Still got yellow

Very interested to see how he does in a full season with fans in the stadium. His biggest weakness for me was always his mindset and I’ll be interested to see how he copes.

Absolute fucking madness there mind you, pristine Arsenal goalkeeping DNA.

Conceded 1 this week, 3 last week.
Not a great start so far from him.

Oh I thought it was 2 0. What game did he concede in?

Lol, I’ve just seen I typed 1. :man_facepalming:
Yeah, he kept a clean sheet.

@SpankyJoyJoy @GC-Maniac this discourse is not related to the subject of the thread. Please be mindful and only discuss desserts.

3 Likes

K.

2 Likes

1 Like

All the dessert chat in this thread is utter bollocks.

But OA gonna OA

Oh yeah big man? What’s your favourite dessert then? 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream?

6 Likes

A starter.

4 Likes

300px-Surprised_Pikachu_HD

Take that back

1 Like