Emiliano Martinez

He was a beta cuck cyclist before he became an alpha Chad jogger

7 Likes

He’s both

As long as he’s grown his leg hair back I’ll down.

It does make you faster.

Thread title might need an addition by the time we’re done here :grin:

emphasis on the running though these days.

Someone asked me an interesting question the other day. Baklava or Tiramisu? Definitely a tough one. Maybe change the Leno thread to Leno + Tiramisu as they are clearly natural rivals.

That is a ridiculous question. Baklava is in a different class of desserts. Tiramisu isn’t even in the same multiverse as baklava.

2 Likes

Methinks you’ve not had a proper tiramisu then cuz when made properly it’s on the gawd list of deserts.

4 Likes

FIFY

2 Likes

I mean they are very different types of deserts. Tiramisu is God tier tier coffee lovers tho.

2 Likes

Yeah what the fuck @Joshua, a well made tiramisu is literally GOAT level dessert

The strength of the coffee flavour in it is make or break though, the coffee shouldn’t come through too much in it

2 Likes

Coffee and sugar is bleurgh. TIramisu is Arteta level dessert.

Big_Weng really letting himself down here.

4 Likes

Not going to lie I don’t like Baklava, I’ve had some fresh ones from a famous place in Baghdad once, was night and day difference to the stuff here. Tasted like puff pastry, was crispy and soft and slightly sweet. But even then I wouldn’t say it’s a top desert, it’s like them fake deserts you get from your Nan like raisins or Eccles cakes :joy::rofl:.

Not like a fresh cream cake from cake box, that stuff is the business. Especially with coffee or Chai tea. I would also argue that a good Chai tea blend is the best thing to compliment sweet deserts with.

8 Likes

#prayforbizzy

4 Likes

WTF happened to this thread?

Can someone explain how/why the title now has “Baklava/Knafeh” added to it? What’s the connection to Emi Martinez?

People decided to talk about some overrated puddings and it was decided that this was as important as discussing Emi Martinez, so the thread title got changed.

As a Martinez fan boy, I am not particularly keen on this, but OA gonna OA, and who am I to overrule the will of the people?

The thread title was “Baklava/Knafeh + Emiliano Martinez”, which I had to reverse in order to put the minimal amount of respect on his name. So you can thank me for that.

7 Likes

Stop saying this white people.
You hurt us Indians each time you say this.

Chai or Tea is enough.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I know bro chai is tea, but it’s called “Spi Chai tea” on the label. Best blend of herbs and tea leaves ever. Even better than masala tea.

Tell me about it. Chai-Tea is something that gets to me too.

1 Like