Emiliano Martinez

There could be children on this board and you think it’s appropriate to say something like that?

2 Likes

I know I’ve been a rajpelt the past couple days, but I want to also impart something nice to the forum.

So here is some lovely content of my snack with some tea tonight.

Tastes great as well :relieved:

6 Likes

Somebody send this guy the memo, we’re sorted with goalkeepers. We ain’t buying you back, stop talking about us.

See thread

4 Likes

Had Fernandez and Ronaldo on strings for the pen there.

2 Likes

Nominated for the Lev Yashin award. Unreal purple patch.

Emi Gang, stand up :fist:

1 Like

Wow the goalkeeper pond is really shallow right now, huh?

On another note, Atletico Madrid going from Courtois to Oblak was such a blessing for them, considering at the time Courtois going back to Chelsea felt like a huge miss for them.
Weird how things pan out.

1 Like

Definitely at the time. Courtois is probably the best keeper in the world rn in my opinion but he’s less of a system-type GK and more of a one man army save-your-arse keeper, so I think ultimately every party involved benefited from it. I think he should win the award but I’ve watched him more than the rest so I don’t know if it’s actually the best choice. He also didn’t win anything of note last season.

1 Like

Apart from Chelsea who had to pay big money on Kepa

haha yeah forgot about that car crash of a deal :ozil:

Sounds like another baked treat to add to the title :ozil:

2 Likes

It’s not strictly on topic because it’s a bread and not dessert but our clerk at work today said she’s never had rye bread.

How is that possible?

Never had rye bread?

Is she eating deli sandwiches on WHITE BREAD? That’s a hate crime imo.

Erm I don’t think I have ever had rye bread either

This…This is a shanda, Pheebs. Never had rye? What do you put deli meat on?

You’re missing out.

You a marble guy? Or regular rye?

Sourdough rye bread probably my favourite.

2 Likes

To be fair to myself, I have a gluten intolerance. If I eat too much I feel ill, so I restrict the amount I eat. I love pasta and pizza so tend to prioritise those over sandwiches :sweat_smile:

When I used to have more bread I was a basic girl though. French stick from the market.

You’re in.

1 Like