Emiliano Buendia

I’m not sure Norwich would sell at any reasonable price but the ideal scenario seems like:

-Sell Eddie to Villa for £25m
-Save at least £10m in wages for the rest of the season by fucking off Ozil, Kola, Sokratis, Mustafi
-Buy Buendia for £35m
-Loan Nelson to Norwich for the rest of the year as cover for Buendia

You break even financially, improve the team a lot in the middle with Buendia, and are in better position to strike a deal with Balogun.

5 Likes

Norwich cashing in on that Buendia clout.

Waiting on Buendia news next week. :pray:

Are you in the UK?

Yep.

Why are you up?

1 Like

Chronic insomnia.

3 Likes

Well, as you’re up and about. Watch this

2 Likes

Will do. Won’t forget to leave a dislike and report it too. :wink:

Report it to who and for what? :sweat_smile:

I could honestly report some of your opinions to the police.

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t see this transfer happening in January, but this valuation has been pulled out from someone’s arse.

3 Likes

If you see the clip it’s clear Kaveh made up that number on the spot there.

2 Likes

Arsenal haven’t been in touch with Buendia’s camp this month. Last time they were in contact was in December.
Buendia likes the prospect of joining Arsenal but as of right now there hasn’t been any progress over a potential move.
Buendia’s camp doesn’t think there is enough time to conclude a deal with Arsenal. Thus, Buendia isn’t thinking about forcing a move away from Norwich as things stand.

Obviously. Like others has said this was never going to happen because of their position in the table. Surely Arteta/Edu knew that and didn’t chase him for that.

3 Likes
1 Like

He’s Argentinian alright.

1 Like

Norwich has been pretty average lately.
Buendia’s slight drop of form and now his ban is taking a toll on them. Wonder if they recover or miss out on promotion.

Buendia back, Norwich back to winning?

Plus, won the penalty for the 4th goal.

Should be #1 target this summer.

1 Like