Emiliano Buendia

Tbf championship got to be as competitive as at least some of them. Would argue that championship teams would do well against and maybe be on a level with some Ligue 1 teams,Eredivise, Scottish Premier league, and Portuguese league teams.

7 Likes

Lol

1 Like

I like the guy don’t get me wrong, but top 5 leagues + championship made me laugh.

Well, Buendia isn’t coming to the carpet…

If Odegaard don’t wants to come back, I wouldn’t be surprised if he wouldn’t, Buendia is an option too look at though.

Would be surprised if we don’t go for Aouar if Odegaard isn’t available.

Fucking beast

3 Likes

precisely why we wont be getting him :pepe1:

1 Like

Where do you think he ends up?
Could see Cholo snatch him up if they win La Liga.

2 Likes

Yeah or like Everton/Leicester or West Ham even…if he stays in England. They would have the money to buy him. We are the only club strongly linked tho…

Yeah he had a mental season when he got promoted last time.

Then proceeded to score 1 goal.

1 Like

To be fair, the only info we’ve got is that he was scouted extensively since Norwich got promoted and he is appreciated by the club but we never made an offer.
He is in the list but doesn’t look like he is one of the top names in it.

About time.

Add another 10 million to his value.

This made me laugh. Plus, who doesn’t love Marlo?

2 Likes

EDIT: Charles Watts over at goal.com.

£40m doesn’t feel right, but Norwich will probably dig their heels. Chuck one of the Hale Enders into the deal to make the fee look palatable.

1 Like

If I see Orny, Bell or Fabrizio reporting this I may tear up.

Surely 20m and a couple of our young fringe players would do it.
I wonder if Norwich need any CB’s, we’ve got loads of them that we won’t be needing.

Too low or too high?
I think it sounds about right. If we want to get this done though we need to act before Copa America. If he does well there and helps Argentina win it then more sides will be interested.

Good place for Nelson, Saliba and Mavro to go out on loan.

1 Like

20210520_165711

Yay or nay?

3 Likes