Emile Smith Rowe (10)

Reincarnation of Liam Brady, all other comparisons are utter trash.

Haters will say that Liam Brady isn’t dead but I’m not tryna hear it.

6 Likes

Kevin De Bruyne reminds me of Smith Rowe.

KDB still has some ways to go though

5 Likes

I just hope he can score 7-8 league goals as he does lots of the other things very well.

2 Likes

Our boy is in the big leagues now

6 Likes

Bet’s on where he lands?

I’d say Adidas

1 Like

i really would love to see what this guy can do with patino on the pitch…i think those 2 will link really well and cause a hell of a lot of problems to a lot of defenses. Patino should be closing in soon on his debut with the 1st team, surely should see him this season even if it is in the cups.

So Saka = Ronaldo and ESR = Rooney

This is the best timeline

5 Likes

I can’t believe this is newsworthy lol

Damn, these are some high-level American-style sports stats.

1 Like

Surprised Smith-Rowe didn’t make the England squad. Especially given Sancho made it and his performances this season have resembled a dead squid.

5 Likes

Keep my boy out of that shit show please

4 Likes

Fair enough. All in good time.

1 Like

His playing style reminds me so much of Özil. So much movement, always trying to find pockets of space making him really difficult to mark.

He does need to find more end product though. It’s optimistic, but he should be aiming for a combined total of 15 league goals and assists this season if he is to really establish himself as a reliable starter.

He achieved 2 goals + 5 assists playing roughly 44% of the available league minutes last season. I’ll back my boy to get to 15 based on improvement and more game time.

1 Like

Could hv won for us with the pass to Pepe but well.

Thats the difference between World class and decent players. Young fabregas would have passed that.

ESR is another iwobi in the making. Hopefully i m proven wrong but looks like it.

Lmao wtf

4 Likes

Reminds me of Nasri

1 Like

He needs to practice shooting, his shot is not strong at all.

Fantastic effort again. Missed the opportunity to feed Saka clean through on our one big opening in the second half but he was very good regardless. Set up Auba for what should have been a golden chance too. He’s truly Premier League bred.

He was probably the best out of our front 4 which isn’t saying much, but yeah he really should have played that pass.

1 Like