Emile Smith Rowe (10)

ESR showed his potentials and hardworking, I think a starting spot should be given to him.
We only sit him when a rest is needed, or there is an injury, or he is really in a bad slump.
Since we don’t have Ode coming back, and Willian may go somewhere else (who cares anyway), now is the time for ESR, Martinelli/Pepe and Saka to get their playing minutes and experience.
To have Auba as striker, Europa spot is realistic.
In a year or two when the young guns are matured, adding a star player or two we will be good enough to challenge top 4 again.

1 Like

Can this club honestly sell one of our brightest young talents to a lesser club ?
If we do , then what future do we have under KSE , Edu and Arteta , the answer- we don’t

We’ve ready given them Martinez, they took Buenda from under our noses and now they’re looking to rub salt into it and take advantage of the cretinous retards runnings this club and sign one of our brightens youngsters.

We well and truly are at our level where we are!

Yes this club could absolutely sell him.

It’s possible that Aston Villa have approached him with more money, yes, but also maybe a coach who has laid out a better plan for how he intends to use ESR and help him develop.

I don’t think it’s a playing time issue, if anything he played way too much back half of the season because Arteta had no choice.

I don’t think we have seen anything from Dean Smith as an exceptionally advanced coach tactically or development wise.
He’s done a decent job no doubt but nothing suggests he’s going to be anything other than hard working traditional British type manager.

1 Like

He’s better than lego hair, that’s reason enough.

Does he play his best players in their best positions? If yes, he’s already got a leg up on Arteta.

Nah he’s a trophy behind and had a relegation battle.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Thank you Seth Rogen for the update

13 Likes

Change your avi, I keep reading your posts in Seth’s voice. :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

Lol nice to be on the other side of this shit for once

1 Like

Dick Garlic is a really good chap isn’t he? fended off a serious Villa pillage here and getting a generational talent to sign for The Arsenal. Absolutely lovely stuff.

Mi Dicky.

11 Likes

Let’s be honest here, who the fuck in their right mind wants to live anywhere near Birmingham… That’s even before you start with the accent :cold_face:

8 Likes

AYYYYYYY

18 Likes

Yessssssssss

1 Like

Those links with Villa and anyone who believed them :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes