Emile Smith Rowe (10)

JFC. It’s a shame but his body just might not be cut out to play at a high level. It’s not an issue of talent.

This! :rofl:

Hopefully we learn our lesson and also stop giving #10s and #14s to players not cut out to wear the shirt. Through their own fault or otherwise.

I was this guys biggest hype man on here when he first burst on to the scene. I agree with everyone else, time to cut ties. We can’t keep accommodating crocked players. We have 3 now which we could defo do with getting off the wage books

1 Like

We can say what we want about Havertz, but so far he seems like Xhaka level in terms of always being available for selection, which is probably the most important quality of a footballer.

3 Likes

Best ability is availability

1 Like

Fucking hell, guy is Wilshere 2.0

Fuck I wish we’d taken the £40m Aston Villa offered

1 Like

Thing is if he is sold it’s not like we even need to buy to replace him. His contribution is miniscule these days.

Was worth the rejection at the time because their fanbase was getting a bit too big for their boots thinking they could waltz in and snatch one of our players.

Devastated. Chance for Vieira to claim the position .

Usually you’re relieved when you hear it’s not the same area as the previously injured one but in this case it should be a worry.

Just straight up doesn’t have the body to be a focal or nowadays even a peripheral figure in this team.

He should honestly start looking to leave the next window he’s fit again and specifically look abroad.

1 Like

I just feel bad for this lad…

1 Like

i dont 40k+ a week for doing sod all

he had the potentials to get 140k or even 240k…

40k is for you and me.

Contract termination incoming.

Such a pity, had really high hopes for him - body seems as brittle as Wiltshire.

Should really look to go abroad to a less physical league.

1 Like

Time to shift him on. Big shame, but you can’t fight your body.

1 Like

Last few months of Emile in an Arsenal shirt surely. Wanted it to work out for him but his body just won’t allow it.

Gutting. A fit ESR would have so much to offer this current midfield.

2 Likes

oh ffs. breaks my heart but maybe it is time to let go. ffs.