Emile Smith Rowe (10)

50 / 50 so far. Interesting

No way hes going anywhere
He hasnt played as he had an operation, and Mikel doesnt want to upset the starting line up since he has come back
Had we still been in cups or Europe he would be playing right now and getting back to his best.

This lad will be back, we cannot lose him

1 Like

Too much of a ā€˜momentsā€™ player. Not on the same level tactically as the rest of the team. Can he play consistently in a posession based side? I donā€™t believe so. When he wasnā€™t scoring he was woeful.

2 Likes

And people acting like heā€™d be scoring 10 plus a season just like that, he was overperforming with regard to his goal scoring exploits.

Itā€™s a shame but I think the time of him making it here in the sense of being a key player is done and dusted.

2 Likes

no way any team will pay 40-50 for him.
Iā€™d say, 30 max.

Maybe Everton will buy him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or West Ham. :grinning:

No way would I advocate the sale of ESR.

BABYBODYCUNT

He must really be stinking the joint out in training.

Remember the England U21 coach recently saying he needs to get his confidence back. Think he might not have the minerals.

1 Like

Give unai the man he wants. Ā£50m please villa, thank you very much.

2 Likes

Think his Arsenal career is on life support if he canā€™t get in a game like tonight.

2 Likes

Nelson is ahead of him.

Mad turnaround

3 Likes

He was ready to come on during additional time and Arteta seems to have decided against it in the end. Says a lot.

Whatā€™s the point of him?

Heā€™s a glorified cheerleader

I mean if Viera is getting starts over you, id leave.

2 Likes

not once, not twice

2 Likes

The only spot he has available to potentially be a starter is the Xhaka position, no way known heā€™s overtaking Martinelli or Odegaard.

Given his availability concerns, if an offer of above 40 mill came in youā€™d seriously have to consider.

Dude did nothing when he came on sell sell sell

Yeah get rid.

Be available or fuck off