Emile Smith Rowe (10)

If we replace both as backups with non-HG then we have 1 slot to improve the first XI to a non-HG. I think it matters a bit more than you’re suggesting but anyway they won’t all leave so it won’t be a problem :grin:

Bye Holding. New deal for Nelson and @Midfield_Maestro can be annoyed watching ESR injured again all season next year.

2 Likes

I think people saying ESR might leave are underestimating how much Arteta likes him. He’ll be given a chance beyond this season, I’ve no doubt about it.

3 Likes

So missing the cup tie due to precautionary reasons turns out to be misleading, bloke still not fit enough for the bench 8 days later.

Are 8 days really that long though?

Cmon now, it’s not even 20% of Liz Truss’s tenure as PM. That’s tons of time.

Not if it’s an actual injury, if it’s something like tightness it’s a substantial period of time.

What actually is the problem ?

We really can’t count on ESR. It’s heartbreaking that it seems that he’s destined to never get a proper run without disruption. Such a talent.

We miss what he brings.

Hurry up and get fit prick ffs

2 Likes

He is my boy. Gutted for him

But – this season is sadly going to a write-off for him on the pitch . Lets get him that winners Medal though.

Strange, Arteta said he wasn’t available and made it sound like he and Jesus were at the same boat.

Probably trying to take pressure off them and not rush them back. Very unlike Mikel btw. He used to rush players back in the past but he seems to have learned his lesson. Having a better squad and doing so well probably helps.

1 Like

Sometimes I forget that he’s only been a manager since December 2020.

1 Like

Joshua be like:

1 Like

Oops. I meant 2019. I’m in a meeting rn.

Still maintain that he has more natural ability than Saka and Mattinelli. Everything crossed that he has an injury free run.

1 Like

I never thought it sounded that way. No one from the club ever said that ESR had something like a proper set back.
Arteta literally just said ESR wasn’t available for the last game and that’s it. People acted as if he got through a car accident and broke both his legs.

1 Like

1 Like

Will ESR start a Premier League game this season?

Last season he was right up there with Saka before his injury.

If he could just be fit ffs.

lol na prolly not

Not unless there are injuries