Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Arsenal (UEL)

We have Mustafi as an RB replacement if you really fancy it?

Oh good I’ll shoot over to the I’m excited thread.

2 Likes

Emery won’t play youngsters in this game unless we are 3-0 up. It’s the only competition he has a chance of winning.

Imagine the scenes when Auba goes off with 2 month hammy injury tomorrow…

1 Like

3 Likes

give_a_fuck

Excitement levels for this game. Europa League starts - Ah shit, here we go again…

5 Likes

:arteta:

Gonna miss the first half tonight as I’m doing over time till 6pm. Not arsed in the slightest that I’m missing it haha. I’m still scunnered with Arsenal after Sunday

Going to be interesting here if we go a goal down how we or Emery reacts.
Although it’s only the first game in the competition don’t need to be giving the press a free hit especially as Friday is a nothing day for them.

I’ve just realised why we so useless against Watford.
Emery had told the players to save themselves for the really big game against Frankfurt in the Europa League.

I’m in Frankfurt right now. Can’t see any Gooners here

Frankfurt’s frontline will worry us.

1 Like

Mustafi vs Luiz: battle of dedensive errors

He rests EVERYONE except Xhaka :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Xhaka, Mustafi and Luiz?
The three Stooges.
This means we are going to have to score four to win. :grinning:

1 Like

We’re going to be on the receiving end of a good, hard non-consensual fuck here

1 Like

Looking forward to see if chambers can make a difference to this poor defence. Nice to see Smith-Rowe get a chance to prove he’s the best young player we have.

1 Like

And Auba the coward.

Mustafi playing as well.

A good performance from Saka should put him ahead of Nelson in the pecking order. Smith-Rowe too.

1 Like

@AbouCuellar help me out. Do I hope Auba gets a wee twinge, so Flash drive bastard gets uninstalled a bit early?

2 Likes

And Luiz.

This was what I was afraid of with that Lacazette injury, Auba being run into the ground.

2 Likes