eFootball (PES)

Who the fuck made that kit lol

1 Like

Even the animations in that gif annoy me. God this is gonna be so shit. Rip PES.

2 Likes

What, you donā€™t enjoy ice skating?

1 Like

:sweat_smile: just clocked

1 Like

Is that meant to be PS5/XSX next gen?!

The 4K, 60fps next gen?!

:gabriel:

1 Like

Looks like peak ps3

Canā€™t deal with a return to FIFA :weary:

Imagine having no football game.

1 Like

Same here.

Iā€™m not looking forward to a football game for the first time in like 15 years lol

1 Like

Feels like us offline folk are gonna be completely left behind now.

Iā€™m still playing PES2020 but I might just download the 2021 version and continue updating squads etc on that.

I dont give a fuck about online play or ultimate team nonsense, I just want to play some Master League.

RIP PES :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

@Midfield_Maestro did you get that gaming rig yet?

VirtuaRed v3 released adding tons of new stuff, just downloading it now.
Also thereā€™s this amazing Master League mod that adds loads of improvements like better youth systems.

Has anyone else noticed in Master League that your team will randomly start just playing like absolute shit. You wont be able to do a simple pass properly, your players will bunch up or fail to move around barely at all, fullbacks wont overlap and instead just stand right next to you, your players will lose every single header etc?

It seems to just start happening randomly during Master League seasons and it gets to the point where itā€™s basically unplayable.

2 Likes

Im only on pes2020, but if the mechanics are the same, watch for their ā€œattacking intentā€ if itā€™s all out attack or the one below, and the computer is trailing, then all the above you have described will happen on repeat.

Yeah Iā€™m on PES2020 too. This is more on a full game basis, as in it will happen for 5+ full games in a row rather than just at a certain point during a game. So frustrating.

What level are you playing on? I canā€™t say Iā€™ve experienced it that to degree, more just depending on in game situations really.

Usually play either Superstar or Legend depending how annoying the game is being.

Strap in lads

Underwhelming. Pitch graphics still look shite. Not to mention the ingame UI:

1 Like

Fucking took me a minute. Sideways. Every football broadcast of all time and all stats pages do lineups vertically. Fuck me.

The In Game UI is the best thing about it tbh except this horrible colour of blue and yellow. That side is a massive improvement from previous titles. BT Sport do lineups sideways for one. Not really an issue at all.

But the crux for me is about the gameplay. We need to see the next gen versions deliver as theyā€™ve promised otherwise eFootball will sink with console gamers. Also if online is the core focus the connection and matchmaking needs to be massively improved for it to work.

Did anyone see that Reddit leak from the eFootball developer a few months ago? Surprised it never got posted here but it was a relief to hear what they said about the whole next gen v mobile thing.