Eduardo Camavinga

Would take him before Rice Krispies

Not a huge fan. Heā€™s good but not that good. Would definitely much rather Rice, SMS or Kessie. Think Bellingham is lightyears above this guy.

1 Like

Declan fried rice

My racist mind sees what you did there

Itā€™s on!

5 Likes

I was wondering why this had been bumped.

Donā€™t get my hopes up like this.

Would he absolutely unreal and perfect.

I refuse to believe this. This is Zaha/Sane/Gnabry all over again.
A forum rumour turned into news.

Anyway, he wonā€™t get much more game time here either. Would be pointless for him.
His best choice is staying at Madrid and bide his time. Carlo will get sacked soon or at the latest leave in the summer. Kroos wants to retire. Only Modric remains from the old guard.

1 Like

Alex Crook mentioned it now as well live on Talksport.

Benty and Goldbridge lost it when they heard it.
Bent looks like he is about to cry from happiness. :rofl:

He was genuinely instrumental to them winning the Champions League last year. Hard to see Ancelotti letting him leaving this January unless there is a real problem behind the scenes.

Itā€™s also not obvious that he would be starting any more frequently here than at Real Madrid.

1 Like

There is. He is unhappy with his game time. And he is not the only one.
However, why would he exchange the bench of Madrid for Arsenalā€™s?

Only way this would happen is if Madrid themselves have given up on him and want to make way for Bellingham in the summer.

Odds are good that both Modric and Kroos are leaving in the summer so even with Bellingham there will be plenty of room.

Kroos has been teasing retiring but Modric wants to continue.
Iā€™m moreso talking about Madrid wanting Camavinga sold to beef up their offer for Bellingham.

Like how they did with Odegaard in 2021 when he was considered untouchable but ended up cashing in. They made a late play for Mbappe that window.
Coincidentally they ended up getting Camavinga that summer late on.

1 Like

Tchoameni, Valverde and Bellingham start ahead of him.

1 Like

Yes!

Didnā€™t realize that about Modric. That changes things substantially as Camavinga would be stuck as the fifth midfielder again assuming Bellingham replaces Kroos. I also think Valverde may end up playing less at RW over time as Rodrygo plays more or if Real find a shiny new toy in that position.

1 Like

The new shiny toy(Endrick) arrives in 2024.

The idea is for a Brazilian frontline of Vinicius, Endrick and Rodrygo.

I do wonder which one people would prefer out of Rice and Camavinga.

• Declan Rice
  • Eduardo Camavinga

0 voters

Camavinga as the heir to Xhaka, Rice in the summer as the heir to Partey.

Just playing fantasy football now but

Odegaard (Vieira)
Camavinga (Xhaka)
Partey (Rice)

would be the most insane midfield group over the next couple years.

4 Likes

Camavinga is dream signing level. He is absolutely outstanding for someone his age and has some serious experience at the top level too.

7 Likes