Edu Gaspar

This guy doesn’t know what the fuck he’s doing. If he continues to stick with Arteta he needs to go with him

Guys on crack.

Edu fired by Tim Lewis, Arteta out the door. Arsenal announces Luis Campos whilst Allegri lands at the Emirates.

Then we wake up from @sevchenko’s dream.

8 Likes

Getting his son on the payroll one of the first things he did after getting the job?

2 Likes

Sack this cunt and make him hand in his invincibles badge in at reception

1 Like

More unthinking propaganda fluff from the athletic today.

Edu says the plan is to be competitive in 2022/23.

If we have such a long term view, why are we pissing away most of our good young players?

6 Likes

I’ve just read it in full. Its a very in depth peice of writing. I wouldn’t call it propaganda. They are just explaining how Edu got to Arsenal and how he runs the club. Pretty interesting tbh.

Some subscribers have said what you said in the comments section tho haha. Ornstein replied to a few aswell :joy:

2 Likes

My subscription expired and I didn’t renew. Anything interesting about Edu? Anything to redeem his deals for mari, soares, willian or any other leftovers from Kia? Did it address Edus failure to offload Saliba on loan? Or did it address his incompetent pursuit of Aouar?

1 Like

It does seem like Edu trying to protect himself a bit. Get one of the stooges from The Athletic to do a puff piece. He’s not up to the job and I wouldn’t let him make a single permanent signing in January.

4 Likes

Competitive in 22/23 by freezing out our expensive talent, mis managing the egos/attitudes, dissolving our scouting network and playing a steaming pile of shit game of football.
At this rate we’ll be about as competitive as Eddy the Eagle.

2 Likes

Willing to bet that another Kia player is going to come, on loan.

1 Like

Edu says the plan is to be competitive in 2022/23.

:clown_face:

7 Likes

That’s fine…What I will do in the meantime is cancel my membership, not buy any tickets, not waste money on any crap merchandise, and I hope if all other fans do the same, then Edu will realise what he is feckin doing…What is the point of fans spending money on the club, if the club admit that we are actually going to be rubbish for a couple of years…
I hope Edu remembers to send me an email at the start of the '22/23 season, so I can start supporting again.

1 Like

I have absolutely zero problem with a rebuild, maybe because they’re so common in American sports. But the club’s actions don’t fall in line with a rebuild. If anything this reads like cover for a botched short-term strategy of running the same team back rather than taking a small hit on transfer fees to move the likes of Mustafi and Sokratis.

4 Likes

Talk of a rebuild and banking on youth for 22/23 is a terrible strategy imo

There’s enough pieces in this squad to be in the top four mix now, this season. Like you said, that position is cover for Arteta’s poor results and Edu incompetence

3 Likes

Exactly. Rebuilding is exactly what we should be doing. But if we’re rebuilding, why has Saliba never played a minute for the first team? Why has Smith-Rowe never appeared in a league match? Why did we buy fucking Willian?

2 Likes

Signing more Brazilians

1 Like

Talking about a rebuild then playing Mustafi who won’t be here next season over Saliba.

Dumb ass.

If the athletic spent less time fawning and more time asking that obvious question I would be happier.

2 Likes

Also if we arent gonna be competitive why did we spend 50m on a midfielder who’s ready right now and will be old in 3 years? We coulda bought some young guys with that money, what a fucking waste :joy::joy:

11 Likes

Especially Amy Lawrence and that guy from Gunnerblog are not going to be critical. Ornstein has never been opinionated.

1 Like