Edu Gaspar

It’s Dom in Portuguese.

And it’s fucking Don in English.

1 Like

Imagine Edu actually knows what he’s doing and takes over sporting control from three fids :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2:

2 Likes

you are such a retard, it has been said that it was Raul that blocked the move for ancelotti and got arteta the guy you wanted but you still talk about him like he is some sort of turd…get your agenda straight will you. Is raul a turd regardless of what he does, or doesnt he score points in your mind because he supposedly did something good…you are full of shit.

1 Like

This thread title just reminds me of Fifa 2005 when I spent months trying to work out who the commentator was calling Gaspar.

3 Likes

Is it not common knowledge that Raul was the last person to give up backing for emery?

Christ. Alright mate :joy:

6 Likes

Hey look it’s a post I saw yesterday (assist to Elec :dicaprio finger pointing GIF:)

Have a beer, eat some shitty Xmas food and chill out.

Edu is about the last hope we have in regards to an off field executive type role, let’s pray he’s an absolute gem as everyone else we have in place is incompetent.

1 Like

Everything if where all honest is very much wing and prayer stuff.

1 Like

Has anyone noticed that Edu Gaspar is really just an anagram for Basque God, if you switch a p for a q an r for a b and an a for an o?

Surely it CAN’T be a coincidence that he’s hired THE Basque God then to lead us forward, by his hand?

Gaspargodtetiolareign :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2:

Shut the fuck up

2 Likes

Someone’s having a bad Christmas :smiley:

:arteta:

Luv you ash you as excited for Reyes as I am?!

What’d you ask the magical kings 4?!?!

You and Raul know what to do mate. Bring the good times back!

2 Likes

Fucking rich of one of the invisible men in tough times to pose with the cup.

StatDNA remontada?!

@BigWeng_4LYFE thoughts?

Just sounds like hes going to use his daddy for all transfers like he has been doing the whole time.