Eden Hazard

Poor guy, he was a worthy adversary

One of the biggest falls I’ve seen in football.

too much paella

1 Like

Dude just doesn’t have the hunger to be the best

He has the hunger alright :hamburger::hamburger::hamburger:

3 Likes

Is this true? He was a pretty big and consistent talent for most his career… before his time at Real he basically smashed it in England and France and was a top talent for his country.

He could have done so much more. He just capped himself being the best in Chelsea or PL but never pushed to be more than that.

Could he have? Seemed to me he had a great career that falls in line with his talent level.

I’m not sure what more he could have done really… he was one of the best players in Europe at his peak. I don’t think he had much more to give.

1 Like

He was never the most athletic and absolutely burnt himself out winning everything there was at Chelsea. I doubt he has many regrets, perhaps he’d have liked to have moved a little sooner to Real while he still had a few miles left on the clock but when you compare his Chelsea trophies to say Kane’s at Spurs it certainly was a career in the higher echelons of the sport with the honours to prove it.

Actually I just remembered he came to Chelsea the season after they won their first CL but still he certainly won a lot with them.

1 Like

I think Hazard is someone who likes to play but maybe not necessarily do all that other shit.

ESPN ran an article on him a few years ago when he was in the midst of his first bad season with Madrid detailing how he just never really loved training, would sometimes be a little out of shape (for a top tier athlete, not a normal person) but was just so talented it didn’t necessarily matter. Obviously it caught up with him a bit. Factor in some injuries, the usual shenanigans going on at Madrid and viola, he’s had a shitty time there. He probably doesn’t have regrets making that money but the rap on him was that he just liked to play, and he can’t even do that at Madrid. Kind of sad when you think about it.

1 Like

Doesn’t deserve the 2 La Liga title winning medals he’ll inevitably end up with.

Fraud Rating is off the charts.

Mans getting injured sitting on the couch

Sad to see him go out like this.

This transfer will always be a hundred times worse knowing they could have had him for free 12 months after they spent an unimaginably high sum up on him.

3 Likes

This is what happens when you listen to your agent and sign for Chelsea. 1000 years of bad luck, career and legacy ruined.
Will be fun when Chelsea will become irrelevant again and Hazard’s time at Chelsea will be like ancient history. :+1:

His legacy hasn’t been ruined.

Considering what we and United have done since can’t say he didn’t make the right choice back then.

1 Like

Failing on the big stage has definitely damaged his legacy.
He’s arguably the worst transfer of all-time. It’s a bad stain in his career that will be the one remembered the most.

Eh you said ruined, flopping at Real does nothing to diminsh the fact he was consistently one of the worlds best and bossed this league at his peak.

Don’t know why he moved to Madrid tbh. He seemed to have it all sorted at Chelsea.