Eden Hazard

I think he is still the 7th or 8th most expensive player (in euro’s). Ever. That is kind of sensational @JakeyBoy.

I remember when Liverpool bought Andy Carroll for around 40m, and at the time he was the eighth most expensive player ever.
That really is sensational. :grinning:

1 Like

Tbf, Roman has been sucking USA’s dick, man is desperate.

Please provide some details of what you are talking about and what his end game is.

2 Likes

The end game is a happy ending :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, that’s cleared it all up.

‘That’s Madrid’s ass.’ #thic

cesc%20hazard

58477922d40fd2b844cabf39393b14bb_400x400

2 Likes

Hazard, Pogba, Eriksen

They must need a CB aswell no since they are in the PL already for players might I suggest a German World Cup winner? :mustafi:

Nope, they’ve already got that sorted too.

Can they just take him as a free bonus then? :disappointed:

Buy 3 get a Mustafi free

Militao and Jovic definitely have potential to be long term solutions for Real and the addition of Hazard and a new midfielder could put them in a very strong position over the coming seasons.

For them I guess they hope Courtois can stop being a disaster and that Ramos can slowly be phased out with a long term Varane-Militao partnership being the solution.

Evidently Modric needs replacing and phrasing out but with Jovic, Isco, Asensio, Hazard and so on in the attacking department I think this Real side have some serious potential.

It’s insane that a club like Real underinvested for as long as they did though. They spent so many years relying on the old guard

2 Likes

All Real Madrid need now is a manager.
Maybe someone who has experience getting a club to a CL final and even better, a manager that’s has worked with Eriksen before and knows his strengths.

There must be someone out there that fits that description.

How about someone with experience of winning 3 CL finals? :smiley:

2 Likes

Don’t spoil it. :grinning:

1 Like

Rumours Mbappe has handed in a transfer request, wouldn’t surprise me if he went to Real Madrid either.

Do you think we will go after him again with a cheeky 120m bid?
“We tried” a couple of seasons ago, so I’m sure our board won’t let him get away again.

2 Likes

Adieu you diving fuck

1 Like

He is coming here…he felt bad that he missed out coming earlier when wenger came in for him, he wants a new challenge :giroud3:

Agreed.

wtf

2 Likes