Eddie Nketiah (14)

yeah immediately realised and deleted

1 Like

Still had to get my rebuttal in. Couldn’t help it

2 Likes

Arsenal like fuck it we only have league games left lets sell all the backups :joy:

4 Likes

Awesome this means Danish super star striker and the next RvP Mika Biereth will get some minutes!

Is this any sort of transfer fee ?

Lol we’ll have about 4 players left by the end of the window. One way to get games postponed I suppose, now they have changed the COVID rules.

2 Likes

Even with Eddie, it was one striker.

I hope we can move him on before this window closes.

2 Likes

I don’t understand, is he off or what?

1 Like

Probably need him now. Unless we are doing a last day swoop for another striker

I actually don’t care what we do with Eddie, he isn’t EPL standard so if we need to use him we are fucked anyways.

I’d certainly rather try Pepe at CF.

4 Likes

Yeah I think I’d rather give Pepe a run at CF at this stage. I mean he’s dangerous enough in the box anyway.

I loved his first half performance against Liverpool in his first ever start for us. Think he played up top in a counter attack system and had VVD worried

4 Likes

Why would we reject? Take any bid possible :exploding_head:

1 Like

We are run by morons.

1 Like

Probably cause he is one of two senior strikers available at the moment, and Edu is not sure he’ll be able to bring in any new strikers until deadline, meaning we lose the potential CL money due to lack of depth and Nketiah transfer fee money cause he’ll leave for free in the summer, it’s basic Arsenal Economy

Cant sell him until somebody else is secured.

Also doesn’t make sense to sell him unless the fee is higher than whatever we think we’re likely to receive from a tribunal (we will get some kind of tribunal compensation if he goes to an English club).

Who usually sits on these tribunals I wonder? Some former FA cunts just looking for another opportunity to fuck over The Arsenal would be my bet.

Yeah apparently it’s a really unpredictable shit process. Max ever given is like 8m so it’s not a lot of money no matter what.

Scenarios:

We sell Nketiah for any fee we’d be likely to get for him at this stage of his contract and we get a replacement in.
Fans “this fucking club :xhaka:

We sell Nketiah for any fee we’d be likely to get for him at this stage of his contract and we don’t get a replacement in.

We refuse to sell Nketiah for any fee we’d be likely to get for him at this stage of his contract and we get a new striker in.

We refuse to sell Nketiah for any fee we’d be likely to get for him at this stage of his contract and we don’t get a new striker in.

3 Likes

Not sure about this one, I think a lot of people would be very happy with this.
Get your point though

1 Like