Eddie Nketiah (14)

Someone would be in this thread moaning about something, I’ve no doubt. And failing that, there’s a wide world of Arsenal twitter to consider.

1 Like

While you’re not wrong he honestly shouldn’t still be at the club for these to be the available scenarios. Should have been sold as soon as the window opened and we could have signed someone else.

1 Like

I know.

This fucking club, right?

:grinning:

1 Like

That would be valid if nketiah was any better than a 12 year old in the youth academy.

Should take any pennies we can.

I still think Nketiah will be sold before the end of the window. Several clubs including Palace seem to be interested.

Are we really gonna tackle the rest of the season with one recognised senior striker?

We have Laca and both Martinelli and Pepe can play upfront. Nketiah isn’t going to make any difference for the rest of the season. He isn’t good enough and I would sooner us save his wages and secure something of a transfer fee to bolster our transfer funds for the summer.

1 Like

Has Pepe ever played up front on his own?
Laca is never going to last 90 minutes for the rest of the season and Martinelli hasn’t impressed that much, bearing in mind we haven’t scored any goals this month.

1 Like

That post honestly read like some PR rubbish drummed up by the club

we tried to buy

we needed to let them go so they could get minutes

we need to postpone rest of the season bc we don’t have enough players

What mine?

No, the one you responded to lol

Lol, I suppose every club needs it’s very own eternal optimist

I thought I was that guy. This is a shocking approach from the club.

1 Like

Never has the club been so successful in shifting out the deadwood.

Every :cloud:… :).

Nketiah and Auba both offer nothing, for their own reasons (both shit and one exiled). Selling or loaning them makes 0 difference to our position this season.

Not signing a striker makes a difference.

1 Like

Good luck when we have a similar situation to the one we just had and we have to settle with ESR at false 9 and Elneny at CB.

I think Pepe would welcome the freedom, but my point was we have options. And disagree about Martinelli - I think I would prefer to see him start upfront rather than bringing in a striker for the sake of it which hampers our plans for the summer window.

I’m not the PR spokesman for Arsenal! However do you really think that Nketiah would make the diferrence for us until the end of the season. Have you seen him play this season? Surely better to sell and get something for him?

Eddie to Palace would be a great move. I honestly think Viera as his manager would do wonders for him.