Eddie Nketiah (14)

Scores the header, we go 1-0 up.

Scores the ball across the box, we go 2-1 up (I think)

Makes a big difference when you miss clear chances. Then there was a couple of other decent chances and some poor passes on top.

Everyone focuses on the defensive blunders, which were equally bad, but his misses cost us as well.

1 Like

probably but with him it is extreme

Haaland says no

He’s been poor infront of goal. He’s had the chances to score…certainly isn’t an above average finish.

Just looked up the stats and Haaland’s conversion rate is 33%, 25 from 75 shots so in reality Haalamd says yes lol

His stats can be manipulated however you want tbh. He hasn’t scored in the last 4 fixtures for instance.

He came in and did the job when we really needed him, but he’s defaulted back to his usual level. Jesus isn’t a great scorer either though. Either way Arteta will probably find it easier to put Jesus back in when he returns.

Nerd

1 Like

Our midfield and defenders are the sole reason we were so poor in the second half. Couldn’t break their press, contributed to every single one of city’s chances. Couldn’t sustain any pressure in the final third.

Arsenal fans…… “FUCKING NKETIAH”

Yes what’s clear is that it’s been too long to rely on him, if it was a shorter injury from Jesus then it would be an incredible stand in job but longer he has to hold the spot it’s just asking too much for someone of his level to have to be so consistent with his finishing

Truth is Jesus is just as likely to miss those kind of chances, we lack a real killer #9 and at times it will cost us because these other guys cannot carry the attack all the time

1 Like

Nketiah missed two golden headers…

1 Like

Yeah man let’s just forget the ridiculous chances he missed cos Gabriel made a blunder :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

At 3-1? After we stunk the joint for 40mins?

Excluding the Pen we created 0.00 xG between the 28th and 83rd min. That for me is the issue here.

He would have had to have scored a hatrick tonight for us to win. I’m not an Eddie fan really but it’s hard to use tonight as a, stick to beat him with.

No at 0-0 and 1-1 (well a golden chance not header)

1 Like

He was never catching the second one. He was centimetres away and Tomiyasu cross was a fucking miss.

Felt he didn’t throw himself at it fully so chalking it up as a miss, come at me.

Were two other decent ones he fucked anyway

He was trying to stay on, which he barely did, and rhen Tomiyasu hit that cross with way too much power.

This is exactly like arsenal from the past where we overanalyse one or two half chances whilst ignoring the fact we played like shit and didn’t do fuck all for massive portions of the game.

3 Likes

Yes not talking about this, said in the gdt he held his run well.

It’s the motion when he’s going for the ball. Cba to watch again now anyway, fuming about the result.

Half chances aka wide open on the 6 yard box and missing the target completely…fucking hell :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like