Eddie Nketiah (14)

That’s very silly and a lot of fun. The Tifo crew seem alright.

Also, who drew that picture? Looks nothing like Eddie. Not even close.

Decent chance of Eddie making the next England squad I think.

Same here, I did not trust him but seems like he is more than capable to fill in for Jesus for longer period of time.
Keep up the good run Eddie, happy to be proved wrong.

3 Likes

Eddie Nketiah (Age: 23)

Darwin Nunez (Age: 23)

Not good enough not even for a reserve striker, he adds nothing to the team there is nothing about him…sell please and give the TH14 shirt to someone worth a damn sick of him.

2 Likes

He should put away his chances look at Harlaand one chance one goal

Eddie won the penalty but he was mostly poor today. That headed chance should be bread and butter for him

1 Like

Jesus comes back in when fit but no point in scapegoating Eddie. Won th pen and has contributed this season.

3 Likes

This is just rubbish tbh, he’s been more than serviceable

It’s the defence that’s shat the bed in the past three games

4 Likes

he misses far more than he scores and is totally unreliable as a striker

Jesus would of made the difference this game. Telling you now.

Yeah I mean fuming after his performance tonight so may be overly critical cos he’s done ‘okay’ and got some important goals but this guy just isn’t good enough.

The attack looks so different with him and i think we lose quite a lot compared to Jesus. The goals mask it a bit as he’s actually got a better scoring rate but his overall play isn’t great the last 3 games.

:man_facepalming:t2:

4 goals in his last 8 PL games

The reality is he’s not elite but he’s done as much as you can expect a back up striker to do

9 Likes

Maybe but you concede 3 to city you lose.

4 Likes

Missed two great chances, sure. Won a penalty that gave us the lead and won multiple pray balls sent by the morons at the back that usually started something for us.

Jesus is the better player no doubt but Eddie wasn’t the issue today.

None of the forwards were imo.

I don’t know what Jesus everyone is remembering, but the one playing for us before World Cup was never in a million years going to score a hat-trick today

no it is not just his goals, he is too stifling the games dont flow with him there is no real dynamism he just isnt good enough to lead a line to mediocre at everything apart from maybe poaching even then he misses too much.

2 Likes

Isn’t this the case with literally every striker though? lol

4 Likes