Eddie Nketiah (14)

Fuck that. People are lucky I don’t keep receipts about Eddie. :rofl:

And there was even doubt after his form in the run-in last season.

People should have done the mature thing like @Stroller and @SRCJJ and get on board then.
Instead, there was outrage when it was reported he was gonna be getting 100k pw and people shat their pants when Jesus got injured.

3 Likes

He’s really improved and found his role in the team, happy for him and good for the club.

8 Likes

Who the fuck cares lmao

7 Likes

It’s not just the goals it’s the all round game, he’s just improved overall and it’s lovely to see

Happy for him

15 Likes

Clearly I do. :rofl:

That’s pretty sad after a result like that but you do you

I was wrong about Arteta but right about Nketiah and glad about both. :grinning:

4 Likes

Should be in front of Jesus judging from the last Jesus’ month of performances prior to the world cup till now.

I absolutely LOVE what Jesus brings to the pitch but he couldn’t score for his life in that period. Eddie scores, but besides that has a very good allround game now, overall ahead of him imo (not by much but still).

3 Likes

I mean I had my doubts, but I never went too far by calling him a traffic cone before him scoring 7 in 7 lol

11 Likes

I would like to thank Chelsea for giving us this boy

1 Like

I mean I don’t have that strong feelings about it now but it’s something that always got on my nerves before when Eddie was grouped with other failed academy graduates or people thought he could not even do a job in the PL period.

I thought we were beyond that after last season but we weren’t. Just hope this run now has cleared things up. Eddie is good, really fucking good.
Having him and Jesus both is fantastic for the club. Massive upgrade on Auba and Laca.

was relentless off the ball and assured on it.
We have a really good second choice striker

2 Likes
14 Likes

@Bl1nk we need an eddie :telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver: emoji

1 Like

Madness to go from how far will the team drop when Jesus went out to now, you can’t drop Eddie if Jesus is fit.

Great, great “problem” to have.

3 Likes

Yep

1 Like

HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH ! WE NEED TO BUY A BACK UP 50M STRIKER. HOW CAN HE GET HENRYS NO 14 !!! ARTETA AND EDU OUT !

1 Like

Tactical error mate, you wait til tomorrow to show you give a fuck about receipts, for today you act like camaraderie and celebratory brotherly spirit is your vibe.

3 Likes
8 Likes