Eddie Nketiah (14)

Yes, great game.
I was not able to watch but 2 goals is always a great game

1 Like

Want a good website where they archive all PL games? :slight_smile:

I fell asleep, and now I’m enjoying watching it without any tension :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes please, I’m gonna have another watch after work

1 Like

This guy! Standing the fuck up and being counted. Love it!

7 Likes

Do you guys remember the 400 post debate in here when he got that 100k a week contract :arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

4 Likes

Of course I do. I was furious.

Watch the replay and his positioning for the goals was superb. Great poacher.

Crazy to think that there haven’t been a drop off when Jesus went down.

Can’t wait to see them both on the pitch together.

2 Likes

It’s undeniable that he’s the real deal now.

9 Likes

I watched the highlights, both were good goals

3 Likes

Man has he delivered after Jesus’ injury! We were all shitting ourselves when he got injured at the WC but Nketiah has been fantastic!

4 Likes

Proving me wrong perfectly. Well done. Well well done. Hes done more than just contribute a little a la Macheda, he has been amazing. Better than I ever could have hoped for.

Earning that new contract as well.

Fair fucks

5 Likes

8 Likes

I have to give my apologies to Eddie, I doubted him and the contract given and he’s proving me wrong…. 13 points from 15 since Jesus went down with a tough schedule… Eddie 4 in 5 and his all round game improved out of sight also.

10 Likes

I don’t like this, Wrighty was a really good player. Skillful as hell. Proper street footballer. Scored some goals out of individual brilliance. Poor take from Keane.

Nketiah isn’t similar in style at all for me.

How great was the MOTM interview with Eddie and Saka? Nketiah has a character and character. Very likeable guy.

2 Likes

Eddie is like our version of Defoe

JJ Bull

2 Likes

Team Eddie for 3.5 years!!!

So happy he’s doing well. Saka proving my initial evaluation of him wrong, Martinelli having a good season.

So happy that we’ve been able to navigate through a tough period with Jesus injured.

14 Likes

The forum(current iteration) goes as back as 2016, doesn’t it. We need to dig out a receipt from that year.

Surely someone predicted Arteta’s success back then? :rofl:
Perhaps Xhaka’s redemption arc?

Nobody predicted we would be top of the league (playing the best football) because of the very fact that in one way or another, we have underrated or written off some of the players and/or the manager.

Ramsdale, White, Gabriel, Xhaka, Ødegaard, Martinelli, Nketiah (in the room) etc - all of these players have had their doubters at various points, and I doubt any of us backed every single one of them over the past 3+ years.

These players are proving us fans wrong and that’s a beautiful thing. Risen up levels to be league leaders.

Arteta is the main guy who has had massive criticism. He’s has a vision all along but we couldn’t all see it through all the teething pain, toxic cunts in the squad etc.

We should focus on bathing in this amazing moment as Arsenal fans. The told you so culture ain’t for me Clive when used to belittle other people’s views - players develop, things change, that’s football and life.

This beautiful winning culture that we now have - give me some more of that Robbie

8 Likes

Looks like Henry knew!

7 Likes