Eddie Nketiah (14)

Better than Jesus

Nope just utilizing the power of the deadly lol like.

They came after the goal.

1 Like

@Castiel !!!
You back? :hugs:

Missed you in OA dude.

He’s a Lyon fan now his buddy Laca went back there

Castiel has only returned because there’s a new series of Archer out.

He will leave again soon :frowning:

Hahah, Castiel hates Laca with all his heart still.

2 Likes

He still has many situations in which he frustrates me and should do better.

Took his goal well.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he learned French just to join a Lyon forum and slag him off :joy:

Great turn and finish.

3 Likes

Can we all agree that Eddie has plenty of credit on his phone?

We know we need more but he’s scored and even got the crowd singing.

1 Like

He’s probably on a plan. Bloke earns 100k a week

2 Likes

There’s no need to worry about Lacazette these days. He can’t hurt me anymore.

Nketiah however isn’t as bad as people make out. To re-sign him on £100kpw was always the smart play given his profile, pedigree and ability. Yet people seemed happier to lose him on a free.

Nights like tonight just show that it wasn’t simply a financially benifitial move.

13 Likes

I’ll gladly eat my words but today’s goal isn’t enough. I’m still skeptical.

We better get someone in ASAP.

100k a week was still a lot for a backup striker with no real pedigree but I think he did pretty well tonight under a lot of pressure.

Helps that Jesus and Odegaard were such bargains that nobody needs to care what Eddie earns.

Oh, I’m with you - don’t really rate Eddie. He ran his heart out and took his goal well tonight.

Two points extra advantage on Spurs.

Life is good.

I think he was really active but he just complicated his game a lot in the first half. That goal he scored he kept it really simple, got the ball, spun his opponent and immediately finished it.

Welcome back man. Just in time to celebrate the 22/23 title win

3 Likes

lol that goal was like the opposite of simple

2 Likes

To be fair to him it was an excellent goal. Even before he received the ball he moved left right confusing the defender. Intelligent, well taken goal.

That said, he has to contribute more consistently. I don’t have a problem with allowing him more opportunities but it shouldn’t put our season in jeopardy.