Dušan Vlahović

What holdup play, what an assist :giroud2:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure Jesus got jealous watching that

:sol:

1 Like

So glad we didn’t let Fiorentina rinse us for this dud and even more glad we gave them a big fuck you for the Torreira transfer.

2 Likes

Vlahovic isn’t a dud :joy::joy: mate have you woken up today with a desire to express an array of shitty opinions. Vlahovic basically plays with no service and Allegri has lost the players and needs to be removed. You won’t find a striker walking the face of this earth that’s going to get 30 goals playing in the current Juventus team and Allegri setup. I love Allegri but he’s absolutely finished right now.

Haaland is limited
Vlahovic is a dud

What’s next?

3 Likes

Why are you grumpy so early in the morning?
Until he is not a dud, he is a dud

3 Likes

If you don’t know what you’re talking about then just don’t type. You definitely don’t watch Juventus games and you’re calling someone a dud because he hasn’t set the world alight playing in a team that offers him service that wouldn’t get goals out of peak Van Basten.

Don’t care for the setup. One would say it’s all excuses.

Vlahovic is a DUD

Stop me from saying that

I don’t need to stop you I just need to let you know that as is par for the course you’re expressing an opinion that isn’t true based upon nothing you’ve actually seen with your own two eyes that gives that opinion any credibility.

6 goal contributions in 8 league games this season playing in a team that’s being dominated in games by relegation candidates does not scream dud to me.

He must be trolling now.

Vlahovic is being let down by poor structure and a coach who is clearly on the way out, he’s doing well considering the shit show around him and definitely isn’t the problem there

2 Likes

Fair enough.

He is a dud though.

I am Allegri biggest supporter and even I can point the finger at him and blame him for the Juventus shit show. They may not have a good squad but I’m totally of the belief that he’s lost the players.

Has to go.

2 Likes

Personally I think he should stay where he is, I’m enjoying looking at the league table :slightly_smiling_face:

Fuck Juve, fuck Vlahović, fuck Allegri, Fuck Fiorentina and finally fuck Torriera.

That’s a lot of fucks this morning.

6 Likes

The what?!

What is going in these locker rooms? :rofl:

2 Likes

Sex, apparently.

11 Likes

Is her name Susan?

Wow, tweet of the year.:rofl:

I don’t get it?

Fabrizio Romano tweeting a picture of a guy grabbing his dick.

Odd dude