Dušan Vlahović

Without a doubt. Milan have built a very sensible young squad. There squad actually makes sense - unlike Juventus.

Some of Allegri football has been inexcusable though lol.

But he’s got shit full backs, a dodgy goalkeeper, disjointed and nonsensical midfield and no competent attackers outside of Vlahovic

Milan have excellent full backs, good CBs, a top GK, a very good midfield

1 Like

Ah I will have to check one of the Milan’s matches then. I thought they are just doing well because Juve are bad

Milan just don’t have great attacking options that’s the biggest issue and they also don’t have a threat manager

1 Like

Dodged a bullet.

Don’t think he’d do well here.

Yikes

2 Likes

Cheeky 15m bid in the summer?

So hard to find strikers or prolific goal scorers right now… we need to find the next Salah/Mane type - before they explode but with ingredients that you can get for 40-50 million…

We got them they’re called ESR and Saka

5 Likes

If they were not Arsenal players, you would just compare them to Zaha and McArthur.

Gulp

Juventini were creaming their pants over the prospect of signing him back in winter and now they treat him like he’s fucking Bendtner.

1 Like

This is what happens when you switch to the dark side.

3 Likes

I know you’re hurting after that Emery collapse so I won’t bite

Emery redeemed himself and why am I hurting?
Only the Emery haters got butt hurt because their consciousness telling them Emery is a good manager but their little boys inside them denying the fact.

Coach doing coachey stuff

1 Like
2 Likes

Made the wrong move dickhead, enjoy :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Should’ve seen the light when his idol jumped ship last summer and went back to Man Utd.
Juve is the shits.

Eat shit dummy. Could have come here.

2 Likes

Dusan Sadovich

6 Likes

Dupression Vlahovic

5 Likes