Dušan Vlahović

Love that feeling of rejection that I am oh so familiar with, makes me feel even more that Arsenal is the club for me

1 Like

I thought he wanted the 7 shirt?, anyway he might be playing in serie B next season, doubt it but here’s hoping

1 Like

This started off well but then we were lumped in with spurs and Sevilla as an intermediate step :slightly_frowning_face:
From outside the UK the unfortunate reality is this is how we are seen as a football club, oh well onwards and upwards.

4 Likes

Hearing this guy is stinking the joint up at Juve so far. Dodged a bullet?

2 Likes

Played three games. Let’s give it at least another three before passing judgement I say.

6 goals in 12 games in Serie A. 7 goals in 17 games in all comps.

1 Like

Reckon he could have gotten us over the line against Brighton and Southampton, but it does aeem aa though he hasn’t exactly hit the ground running at Juve.

I think he would have been a beast in our team had he signed for us. Wasn’t meant to be and need to move on. Clearly an excellent player but perhaps doesn’t fit Juve’s system.

1 Like

They need to bring that camera work to the PL. Don’t know what the fuck style of shooting that is but it looks dope. They do the subs in La Liga the same way too.

3 Likes

What’s funny about it?

He looks pissed at being subbed off, commentators are laughing about it.

1 Like

He was horrendous. Could barely control the ball.

He’s been fine btw, largely it’s taking time to get used to a new team (Serie A proven just as much nonsense as PL proven is lol). He’s also struggling to adapt to Allegri approach to the game but I attribute that to their lack of good attackers and midfielders. Once Chiesa is back and maybe if they get Di Maria and a quality midfielder who can progress the ball well then he’ll smash it

Ultimately his recent struggles are just a sign of a team that are just really shit lol

4 Likes

Your boy Allegri never gets any blame I see :eyes:

1 Like

Can’t blame the man when he inherited a squad like that :eyes:

You’re becoming more of an expert in the arts of the Arteasexual everyday.

3 Likes

Juve are just rotten. Look at Bentancur and Kulusevski thriving away from that toxic place.

Allegri is a moron for turning down the Madrid job. Would have been winning La Liga now, waiting for Mbappe, Rudiger and others to come in the summer.

Allegrincestual

4 Likes

I wondered how long it’d take for you to bite on that bait brother

@GC-Maniac : He’s clearly a masochist.

1 Like

Would you say he has a squad worse than AC Milan’s ?