Douglas Luiz

I thought I recognised her

1 Like

Odd decision from Luiz. On a free transfer, he could have gotten a big signing on fee surely?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I thought.
Weā€™ve seen plenty of players in recent seasons run down their contracts and leave on a free, like Ramsey, and get a massive signing on fee and wages at their next club

Either we werenā€™t interested or his agent needs replacing.

Itā€™s funny she used to be with a woman until she met him lol

WondĀ£r what changed her mind/preference?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the act of someone who knows the interest in their services or lack thereof was lukewarm at best, clubs clearly werenā€™t clamouring to sign him on a free so he took the pay rise at Villa.

Didnā€™t want to bet on himself

2 Likes

Think the oddest thing for me is how poor Villa actually are.
Then again being a big fish in a small pond appeals to some players.

Reeks of a bad decision. Thereā€™s a World Cup coming up which he might be involved with. He also has this season with Villa to raise his stock. In January, teams are going to be looking for reinforcements. Also, in January, he would have been free to negotiate.

All the best to him though.

Bisexuality is a thing lads lol

3 Likes

Oh no I didnā€™t know that that is for letting me know

1 Like

Just puzzled as to what is funny about her being with a man now having once been with a woman in the past

6 Likes

Bisexuals get such a hard time lol

The amount of bisexual erasure in both gay and straight society is ridiculous, especially in this day and age.

I donā€™t think you can erase a person lol unless you kill them

She made a big thing about being a with a woman then flipped on a dime

2 Likes

So is paedophilia and necrophilia.

An extreme way of me repeating the qĀ£ustion on what it wĀ£s that changed her mind.

2 Likes

Do bisexuals get a hard time? No pun intended.

Am not saying it doesnā€™t exist, but not something Iā€™ve noticed tbh.

Genuinely think Luiz is better than that mess at Villa. Would have liked him here.

Iā€™ll try not to leap to the worst interpretation, and ask instead what point is it that youā€™re making by bringing up paedophilia and necrophilia.

If sheā€™s attracted to both women and men then how has she changed her mind?

Even if she has changed her mind, why would you assume its financially motivated? Its not like sheā€™d never met a famous, rich footballer until Douglas Luiz.

2 Likes

Did she make a big deal about it or was she just posting pictures and shit, the same way a straight couple would do?

1 Like

Celebrated as progressive, after she got with luiz articles started asking what happened lol :joy:

The problem is nobody would care if you just live your life normally in whatever type of relationship, because being normal is not drawing attention because of who you are fucking.

3 Likes

Nail on the head.

I donā€™t care about her sexuality, but she made a deal about it.

2 Likes