Dominik Szoboszlai

:arteta:

(That’s at the idea that we might do this, not the suggestion that we should)

1 Like

Get him in, send him on loan to Leyton Orient for three seasons, then slowly integrate him.

7 Likes

Willian 2.0 incoming

2 Likes

I think we’ve learned the best way to integrate young players is to accidentally not register them for the league and then also not play them in Europe. Does wonders for their development.

1 Like

The big teams from that article are AC Milan and Leipzig, with the German RB franchise feeling confident of their chances.

It will really be down to Arteta/Edu convincing him, it can be done.

Those teams are the level where on now. We not necessarily seen as bigger or more importantly better.
Personally going by the article I don’t think we will go much beyond an enquiry on him.

If we have to rely on Arteta to persuade him then we also have to hope Szoboszlai hasn’t seen any of our performances or league position, this season.
Apart from Aubameyang, we haven’t really got anyone at the club that is going to tempt a great prospect to come here, unless he is a closet fan of Xhaka and Lacazette.

2 Likes

Clubs like Leicester do just fine hoovering up nice talent when they haven’t done much in recent seasons. Man United still have enough pull via their name alone that they can still pull off big deals too.

We’re not the most enticing club I’ll admit but if the real big boys aren’t over him like a rash right now, our chances are a hell of a lot better.

1 Like

Wondering if he’s the right option for the team because he’s just turned 20, shows you where the mindset is as a club. They are delusional, they still think we are like a CL club who need ready made world class players or something :joy::joy: Arsenal are embarrassing.

1 Like

We do need ready made world class players if we’re going to get in the champions league with this squad

Arsenal fans, do your thing. Bombard his Instagram feed.

1 Like

usually that means that something is on the cards, why would he be following our match all of a sudden, why would he be following arsenal if something wasnt happening.

Good to know for when we sign him

2 Likes

Who says he is following Arsenal? He plays for Salzburg. Salzburg are a direct competitor of Vienna. He probably liked it because a competitor of his team got beat down.

4 Likes

watch this space…i reckon he will be here in Jan or summer.

1 Like

Our appeal will be going down by the week. Hard to see any other sides being in a worse position added to years of no CL football or much domestic title challenges.

5 Likes

You can just imagine the call…

“Hello, Domininininkci, I am Mikel, the hipster with the Arsenal…please I want you to come and be my holding midfielder, or attacking midfielder, or even a right wing back, in fact, maybe on the bench when I play Granite, my hero…
By the way, can you take a throw in?, as right back is available…
Hello…hello…hmmmm, must have got cut off”

Off to Leipzig

Well that all seems above board then and nothing suspect about it.

1 Like