Dominik Szoboszlai

Does the Austrian league require it paid up front for a unilateral termination of the contract? Or is this like that infamous Suarez clause?

Agent using Arsenal to get a bigger fee or contract. Tale as old as time.

4 Likes

Still a rumour but haha

I feel Partey murdered that a little. Though maybe Atletico just didn’t pay up and he was like fuck it.

Cristo is naturally pessimistic about everything though lol

2 Likes

I’LL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT ON ARSENAL.COM

Everything else is just heartbreak

1 Like

Ok grandad

But the dot com is run by untrustworthy lefties. Better wait until it’s on Fox News to be absolutely certain.

1 Like

Sort that lid

90th minute banger

6 Likes

He was sensational all game.

Arteta, reel this boy in. Forget Anwar, let him stay at Lyon.

I’m not sure what the point is? I think Partey looks really good but the team hasn’t been any better since he arrived. New signings don’t seem to improve our results no matter how good they are.

4 Likes

Yeah fuck Anwar

4 Likes

The Bell has rung again. This is on.

He also published first and exclusively on the site Football in London 2019, Information for # Jurs_orsnal confirm that Arsenal opened channels of communication with the camp of Dominique Szewozlaa recently. The talks are in their initial stages and nothing has been decided yet, but the club is impressed and is targeting the player’s profile. More details tomorrow evening.

10 Likes
3 Likes

Wohlw

Wa alaykum musalam brother bell.

Shukran

The notion that Arsenal is only after old(er) players can be binned, yet again.

جنون

2 Likes

The #Arsenal_Jar crew adopts “Hussam Awar” as a main file to cover next summer

Why didn’t the deal happen last summer?
Why are we covering the file now?
• What are Arsenal’s chances of signing with Szobuzlai?

And a lot about what happened behind the scenes last summer is now available for reading

1 Like