Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Elano was actually pretty good for a couple of seasons, was a starter for Brazil at that time I think…

5 Likes

I think Elano was signed by the previous regime. The rich Thai guy that bought them. As @Pires said he was a good signing just didn’t work out in the end. He actually had some really strong games for City - just lacked consistency

1 Like

Wasn’t a dud. Was one of their key players back in 07/08 under Sven and Taksin Sinawatra

2 Likes

Ireland along with Johnson, the youngster who never recovered from early injuries. He was looking to be some player back then. Wasn’t it around that time Micah Richards burst onto the scene as well?

Kasper was a funny one. Think he made his debut for them at the Emirates, with fabregas putting a penalty past him if my memory serves me right. Then joined Notts County after they had the cash injection which seemed to last for a few months and then fizzled out.

1 Like

He was quite good for them when Isaksson and Hart were out injured. Think he had something like 7 clean sheets in 8 games, then got dropped when Isaksson came back.

Then off to obscurity at Notts County for a while before having a very good period with Leeds before becoming a club legend at Leicester.

3 Likes

Yeah always remember Elano fondly - I remember putting £2 on him scoring a goal anytime in some random game. He banged in a beautiful freekick and I won about £20 which for a student was just sublime. £1.90 pints down the student union, got hammered. Thank you again Elano

7 Likes

Joshua attacked by the Elano defence force haha

3 Likes

Would it be fair to say you were Elated?

4 Likes

Yeah, absolute pile on :joy:

3 Likes

This one?

:xhaka2:

2 Likes

What a strike that was, I remember that goal because I had Elano in my FPL team and was absolutely buzzing haha

1 Like

He did. When I first saw him play, I thought he was a good player but had a weird body shape.

I am now going to non sensically attribute his injuries to his odd body shape, especially as he played right back

Announce DCL

3 Likes

This electric shaver fashion twat is the last thing we need.

7 Likes

Shamrock from Dublin, no Gunning from Ireland, wait there a second I’ll get it eventually

Not sure what to say about this look

I think a proven goalscorer is what we’re crying out for right now, couldn’t give 2 shits about his fashion sense if he starts banging in goals

At least he’s got some personality. I’d take that over “both teams played hard my man” every day of the week.

He’s not even remotely a proven goalscorer.

21 goals last season, thats pretty proven when you compare it to what our strikers are doing this season and last