Denis Suárez

Took time this response :crazy_face:.

He’ll get his chance in April.

I’m actually looking forward to see if we’ve got a real player on our hands

Nice to see he has some fight he may do the job.

Calm down Mr Love Island

2 Likes

I’m assuming that’s a common phrase on the program?

Your deductive skills astound me Watson

Don’t watch the show so I wouldn’t know.

Stay safe tonight Jakey, don’t drink too much :wink:

1 Like

Iv already drunk too much, but I’m on the 291 so thats the home stretch amirite bigman @SRCJJ?

@sevchenko I have no idea what your life is like or how you live, can’t stress enough how curious I am you cheeky centrist bastard

2 Likes

Up for an arsenal game so I can share my deep football expertise in the flesh?

3 Likes

Going to the actual match is an expensive endeavour, especially if it turns out that the stranger you’re going with is weird as fuck :cristo:

Meeting up in the pub for a match, however, is far less of a commitment.

A commitment I’m 100% willing to make.

4 Likes

Unai Emery says Denis Suarez is now ready to start games for #AFC. Emery says it’s “normal” that Suarez has needed some time to settle in.

Let’s see if Unai actually starts him…

He might pick up a couple of starts in April due to the heavy schedule, but it won’t be a regular thing as we simply have players that are superior to him.

You may well be right, but is this comment based on having watched Suarez play a fair bit?

This guy has achieved something at least. In his 2 month stint here this topic already has sub 400 posts

At the end of his 6 month loan this topic will have more posts than the Petr Cech one at this current rate :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ve watched him enough to come to the opinion he’s no better than Ozil, Ramsey, Mhki or even Iwobi.

Fair play, was a genuine question.

I haven’t, so I guess I still harbour some hope.

But if he doesn’t even match up to Iwobi… Fuck me

I think him Iwobi is a much of a muchness, I must say though I don’t think Iwobi is as poor as some people make out.

But we’re going to need to call upon all of our players in the next 6 weeks or so, the games will come think and fast, so player management will be imperative and everyone will need to play their role.

I know you can use adjectives like shitter or shittest… but in real world… how can you worse than shit???

Is Suarez really that shit?

He looked good in that friendly tbf. Liked what I saw, seems like he is picking up some confidence.

1 Like