Denis Suárez

I agree until we see this player play at least three games where he proves himself. Not sure we should spend the money on him.

Most football stories are bullshit that profit from selling advertising space. Hard to believe ‘the source’ has an inside connection with Emery because so few genuinely would.

As for why Barce didn’t keep Suarez. Well he plays in the same position as Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Coutinho and Malcolm. They have ridiculous levels of attacking talent

Sorry but if Emery truly said that, that’s absolutely fucking ridiculous.

You don’t buy players for old times sake in this dayand age they’re watched to death by scouts, failing that if you’re club is that strapped for cash you can’t afford scouts there TV. I call bullshit on this one.

1 Like

Why did they buy him if he can’t make first team due to the competition ? Why are they keen to offload him if he’s good enough to keep ? Take your point on advertising stories but not sure about a player we have on loan that Emery don’t seem to want to play. He must be fit surely andvthe only way he’s going to prove his worth is playing him…not sure about this deal.

HE ISNT MATCH FIT, what in the fuck abut this do you not understand, he has barely fucking played this season. Emery did this with torriera he is easing him in. He wants intensity from the players and he isnt up to that level yet, it isnt really that hard to grasp.

1 Like

It’s hard to grasp loaning a player in January in a position you’re not particularly needy in, with the idea that you’ll be easing him in and he won’t be able to contribute anything until April.

2 Likes

Don’t swear at me !! For putting over a point of view you don’t agree with. It doesn’t make sense that he would leave him on the bench constantly while we still have Ramsey to cover. It may be easing him in or he may realise this player isn’t the one with the same attitude he had at Seville.
If you can’t conduct yourself in an intelligent manner then I suggest you refrain for using profanity to get your point over.

3 Likes

You need to find a way to calm down the tone in your posts a bit mate. Not everybody appreciates the swearing and it’s really unnecessary and takes away from your point. It’s very valid to question why we made this deal so focus on putting your point across without the swearing please mate :+1:t3: I know most members don’t really care but there are some who won’t appreciate it.

1 Like

not swearing at you i am swearing as regards how you can sit there and not see the obvious it past stupid.

OMG so if you use a swear word you are not conducting yourself in an intelligent manner, get over yourself man! Its a forum and guess what a lot of people swear on here you i didnt call you any names.

what tone? i would expect these things to be completely obvious going round and round in a stupid manner trying to put a point across that isnt even really there is just insane…how is my tone any worse than anyone else on this forum. People swear all the time and directly at each other calling people everything under the sun and you pick on that post…seriously gimme a break!

Mkhitaryan was injured, there was a lot of bullshit going on around Ozil at the time, the announcement of Ramsey leaving for Juventus. We simply needed a body for cover. Now that Mkhitaryan is fit again and the air seems to have cleared a bit between Ozil and Emery he’s needed less at this point but I’m not sure what the big deal about this loan is.

If anything Emery, Sanhelli etc. now have a lot of time to assess Suarez. Even if that doesn’t translate in game time and a big impact immediately. I’m sure them seeing him everyday in training with his teammates and all that gives a better assessment for pulling the trigger or not.

3 Likes

I know fans swear on the site but you need to accept that other fans have different points of view on the subjects on discussion and what you find obvious may not be what other people agree with.
We are in March the Prem finishes in May I’m simply wondering how much of Squarez play time we are going to witness to make a considered judgment.

1 Like

I’m just offering a bit of advice mate. Not everybody you respond to will appreciate a post littered with swear words so it’s just a suggestion.

1 Like

i didnt mean to come across as slating you, i just meant that i would have thought it was obvious why suarez wasnt being played…he has barely played at all this season and to just dump him into the EPL etc when he isnt fit would probably completely do him in.

1 Like

I think that’s the point though. We’ve brought him on loan to evaluate him but if he doesn’t actually get a chance to play much then what really was the point? It’s March now and there are 9 games left of the season. It’s hardly likely we’re going to see anything within that time that makes it appealing to spend £22m on him.

1 Like

Fair point but we can’t leave it to the end of the Prem before he gets on. We can’t spend millions on a player we know little about and seen even less.

You mean we can’t assess him? The people at the club have every opportunity to assess him. Game time is just one factor.

i would say it is because Emery feels he knows his game and what he is capable of and this is either a bedding him in for the next season and we got a deal done in advance or he wants to see if he can still play as to how he remembers him before but if he cant he will not get him.

this is probably why we didnt want a clause that made it that we have to buy. This is probably an evaluation period and see if he is capable of fitting in with emerys plans and capable of getting back to whathe used to be or see if he has the attitude and desire to do so. If he doesnt we will not buy and send him back if he shows that even though rusty he has the attitude and desire to do well and is working hard that next season we will see him more and more often…this rightnow is probably seeing how he goes to see if he is capable of replacing ramsey next season.

The most important factor though