Declan Rice (41)

Worth the wait.

Glad to see the club gave this announcement the proper pomp and ceremony it deserves. This is our galactico signing

7 Likes

Loving the different announcements, making the most out of this statement signing, I’m consuming all the content today.

2 Likes

Looking back at the squads we’ve had since 2007, I’m baffled as to how we clung on to the top 4 for so long. Yes, by far the biggest sign of intent from us since Campbell and, before that, Bergkamp and Wrighty.

1 Like

It was part of a retro release adidas did for a bunch of clubs. I have the shorts that went along with it.

What a dream signing.

3 Likes

She is lovely. The kit is nice as well.

3 Likes

I think it’s still on sale too. Probably why they’re all decked out in it.

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1680196260450516993

Man’s suited up, Let’s GO!!

9 Likes

Actually decent tbf

1 Like

Just shows how great a job Wenger did for us tbh. Most top managers in the world wouldn’t spend the best years of their career on a shoestring budget.

1 Like

Seen it on Filthy Fellas yesterday. It looked sick tbf.

1 Like

So pleased with this signing. He looks really good in the Arsenal kit and speaks with real maturity and passion. Clearly hungry for success and he is joining the club for the right reasons. I genuinely think he has the potential to become a legend at the club. What a statement signing from Arteta and Edu and backed all the way by Arsenal. I’m excited!

Very proud day to be an Arsenal fan! :red_circle: :white_circle: :heart:

6 Likes

When was the last time Arsenal had an English player that was a legend? Was it Seaman? Definitely none from the Emirates era so far right?

Seaman and Wright probably.

1 Like

Adams as well…Mr Arsenal

1 Like

Fucking great to finally have it all done and confirmed. Feels like a while since I’ve been pumped for an upcoming season like this.

9 Likes

Been waiting two years for this. Nothing can get me down today :grin:

8 Likes

Proper big dick move

Great summer so far from the club.

Look so much stronger than the team that ran a treble city close, already. With timber now, I can’t really see any holes in the squad

The only thing we are missing now imo is CF support/depth for Jesus

8 Likes

Most impressive thing is that we have done main part of the transfers so early and now we have all important players together for preseason

6 Likes

Another good video from Statman Dave…shows how Rice is literally the perfect signing for us :red_circle: :white_circle:

1 Like