Dayot Upamecano

Saliba and upamecano would be quite tasty going into the future

:pires2:

Sell Mustafi now, Chambers in Jan… :henry2:

1 Like

This is afccamden

Dissapointed that we didn’t get Upamecano as a late addition, but if we have a really good season and get CL football next season we should go all in for him next summer. His contract runs until 2021, so we should be able to get him for around the £50m mark, which given his age and potential would represent more than a good investment.

2 Likes

Really hoping we get him as soon as January. Start the talks early, so most of the work is done when the actual window starts.

2 Likes

Ai ai ai ai

Yes, oh yes. YES YES YES YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS

9 Likes

If we sign Dayot. The only way is up for our defence imo

3 Likes

Daylight come and me wanna go home.

4 Likes

Hopefully some of you lot will give him more than 10 games before the inevitable FLOPAMECANO stuff starts :grimacing:

5 Likes

With our defensive solidity, I am sure it is all set for him to be a great success :arteta:

Saliba and Upa are gonna be rock solid under Jose :pray: :giroud2:

3 Likes

Pa pa Upamecano :musical_note::notes:

Upamecano, Saliba, Holding, with Tierney and Bellerin as full backs would be an awesome defence!

1 Like

Could be, but not with Emery and Xhaka at the helm…

1 Like

Agent Guendouzi’s on the case

He’s no Phillipe Mexescano I’ll tell ya that right now :grin::grin::roll_eyes::grin:

wow £100m that is a bit much, surely can make a better deal than that in the summer even maybe 1/2 that. How long has he got left on his contract does anyone know?

100m makes sense if Maguire goes for 80m :wink:

He’s available for €60,000,000 in the summer.

According to Football Leaks his transfer clause goes down by €20,000,000 every year. Last summer he was available for €80,000,000.