Dayot Upamecano

Just give them 40m+ ESR and we’re done. Upamecano medical tomorrow, announcement in the afternoon and we’re all done. Get Luiz as backup too.

2 Likes

3ATB with Sokratis, Luiz and Upamecano, Tierney on the left and Bellerin on the right with Pepe Auba and Laca up front.

Oh god I can only cum so much

Based Daddy Raul :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pray::pray:

8 Likes

I have very limited exposure watching young Dayot play futbol BUT I WANT HIM AT ARSENAL NOW!

It’s gonna be really awkward when end up with all three of him, Rugani and Luiz at the end of transfer window.

3 Likes

Really wanted this deal to somehow get done, Upamecano and Saliba would have given me real hope for the future, but I never expected it would get done.

1 Like

Theres always next summer

3 Likes

Yeah we’ll have Champions League football next summer too. More money. More madness. :fire:

1 Like

He’ll have a year left on his contract after this season.

We’ll actually have some leverage by then.

2 Likes

Dayot and Saliba.

Not only the best lawyers but a GOAT CB partnership

Especially because they want ESR so much too, gives us more leverage than any other club that might come in for him even if we only loan him there!

1 Like

I can still see this transfer happening

Unless he has a really good season and some bigger clubs than us come in for him.

1 Like

Like Pepe? :henry2:

1 Like

is this guy worth the pepe and vvd type of money?

It’s alright. Next year:

1 Like

Pick his ass up for free next summer. COYG

2 Likes

Under contract still, no? Or do you have something on the Leipzig bosses? Their nudes? :smile:

1 Like

Well cheap AF, not free cos then he’ll be in his final year.

Fucck he has got two years left :santi:

50m should do then :siuu:

SIU SIU SIIUUUU SIIIIIUUUUU SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

6 Likes