Dayot Upamecano

1 Like

‘‘vErY gOoD pLaYeR hurhurdur’’ :poldi:

1 Like

He won’t be leaving to join Arsenal sadly.

1 Like

Doubt Leipzig will go all the way. Reality check incoming in May.

Bayern will probably run them down by May, but I’m not sure that has any relevance to us getting Upa.

1 Like

Incoming 60m bid from Atletico.

All depends on how we finish this season. Top 4 is out of the question but I still think we can look attractive even after all the shit that has been going down this season.
It’s also on our side that he is fairly young which could lead him preferring going to a club like Arsenal first. Sounds bad that we’re a stepping stone but it is what it s.

There’s nothing wrong with being a stepping stone. Dortmund, Ajax, Porto, Napoli and Roma are all stepping stones. If you do it correctly it can lead to success.

1 Like

Wasn’t we going to buy this guy right near the end of the window.
How come then where now back to bigger all money again.

2 Likes

This represents a failure to understand how transfers work.

It’s a very complicated business with bank loans, lawyers, time-stamps, agents, players, visas/governments and then you have the actual contract itself…

Thanks. Consider myself educated and patronised in one post.

17 Likes

Upamecano and Saliba would be a very decent CB partnership for next season, along with Holding and Chambers…

I think we should go all out for Upamecano in January, sell Xhaka, and play Luiz in midfield for the rest of the season…

1 Like

Can you tell me more about the time stamps?

6 Likes

Nope.

Good call

Didn’t think so. :joy:

3 Likes

The replies, ‘I love this club’ :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

If RB sell him in January that would be a major red flag for me and would confirm things I’ve read about his quality being uncertain.

3 Likes