David Luiz

I thought he was going back to Benfica?

If not, then is it too late for us to extend him? Anything not to have to see Mari again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lets not do anything to change that.

But, but heā€™s great behind the scenesā€¦Guess the fuck ups on the field go against him then.

3 Likes

Sounds about about right

Finished at the top level

1 Like

Signing for Arsenal confirmed that already.

11 Likes

Says alot about shite weā€™ve been forced to watch at Arsenal.

4 Likes

Saw a stat on reddit. Ben white made 3 key passes against Norwich, Luiz made 2 throughout the entire of last season.

Made me search at where he ended up, didnā€™t realise he had to go to Flamengo to find a club the shitter. Lol.

1 Like

Oh he recovered from the assault by the ref after all.
@shamrockgooner prayers answered.

Shit finish

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen a ton of blunders from Luiz over the years and that absolutely wasnā€™t one of them.

3 Likes

Whereā€™s the blunder? Heā€™s blocking the passing path to the guy he is supposed to mark making sure thereā€™s not even an angle for a tap-in.

Sideshow Bob has a such wealth of material for a blunder film my expectations were high when I clicked play whilst on the underground here. A bit disappointed rn.

Canā€™t see what Luiz did wrong in both occasions.

The best defenders donā€™t need to make tackles :arteta2:

2 Likes

Just another Twitter stat with no context. Fucking losers.

Is there any context that makes that stat ok? Lol

Well for a start, defenders dont always make a lot of ā€œtacklesā€ anyway. A lot of the time they are clearing the ball away, heading it away etc rather than directly winning the ball via a challenge on a player with the ball at his feet.

The issue is really that its just 2 specific stats that arenā€™t necessarily inherently related but it soubds bad cos tackle = good and foul = bad.

These are the sort of dumb stats that people go on and repeat often in place of watching players play lol

Iā€™m not even saying Luiz is playing well or whatever, just that this is another example of stats presented in a shitty way.

3 Likes