David Luiz

I wanna open a dye manufacturing firm in Brazil.

4 Likes

makes him look like an 88 year old cat lady with hygiene issues

1 Like

He looks like a Targaeryan now

3 Likes

:arteta:

A Targaeryan on crack I’d say :arteta:

Worst brazilian bleach blonde attempt so far I guess. :grimacing:

Just look at that guy next to Luiz in the first pic, he’s like “you did the right thing bro” :arteta:

3 Likes

Like father like son

6 Likes

his brother

his brother is that new guy from Leicester

3 Likes

Absolutely. I don’t even know the guy’s name, just know his as the David Luiz look alike. Actually, I don’t even know if he looks anything like David, can’t remember his face TBH lol.

Wout Faes

1 Like

Bears some resemblance to David TBH

hope for his sake he doesn’t base him game of Luiz

I was about to say that but Luiz was not all bad. There were games and systems that he was excellent in.

1 Like

the rashness and stupidness mostly cancelled that out though

1 Like

I am not his biggest fan or anything but I think he played in a pretty poor Arsenal team, which was weak in many areas and that exacerbated how bad he really was cause each of his mistakes ended up costing us points. The current team has Gabriel who tends to do rash and stupid stuff now and then, but because the team is winning and we’re hardly making mistakes anywhere else on the pitch, it doesn’t get the same attention.

Having said that, I’d rather have Gabriel than a Luiz any day cause Gabby can improve.

2 Likes

Luiz did the same at Chelsea as well, I rated him around the time he first joined them in 2011 because he was pretty solid but he went down hill the longer he played

https://twitter.com/UPYOURARSENAL04/status/1678843171743121408?t=3XrB7SLDdnrCc-a1Kiceog&s=19

2 Likes