David Luiz

Defending your captain that refused to go to preseason, forced a move away and then participated in this shitshow of a reveal?
https://m.facebook.com/btsport/videos/1278798522276390/

I’ll take Luiz who was actually a leader in the dressing room and had a positive influence on our youngsters.
Again, fuck Koscielny. :relaxed:

3 Likes

It would be really really easy to extend Luiz again. Dare I hope that him leaving is more meaningful than the two sides just not coming to an agreement…

2 Likes

Hahahahahahah. Love you man…

1 Like

Learn what? The prick can’t defend.

2 Likes

That I had to watch this cunt for two full seasons. Last two seasons as an Arsenal fan have been a nightmare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-jr0zPNCRY

3 Likes

If only he could take Willian with him, that’d be nice of him.

2 Likes

What a guy! That’s some impact he’s had. His strength of personality is unmatched.

2 Likes

If only all those lovely words meant anything in terms of team spirit and performance on the field, ya know, where it actually matters.

6 Likes

Sounds like he’s giving Arteta’s PR team a spin.

Too bad all this influence and leadership did sweet FA for us on the pitch.

6 Likes

I’m sure he’s a great guy behind the scenes. It’s wonderful he’s got time for young players. I’m sure, if he wanted to, he could have stayed for another year and moved right into coaching.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Was very good last season in those cup wins v Chelsea in the final and Citeh in the semi

8 Likes

Part of the club’s decline, I’ll be getting over him very quickly.

8 Likes

A Luiz love in is nauseating considering where we are as a club right now tbh

Being one of the best of a shite bunch means nothing.

9 Likes

He set a Premier league record for penalties conceded last season, plus 1 or 2 this season, numerous reds. Multiple times too far up the pitch and rinsed for pace.

Been a fucking dead signing

I think I saw a tweet earlier on in the year. Since we signed him he has 6 penalties conceded and 3 red cards, brilliant.

I’m glad he’s been able to lead our team through these last 2 seasons.

6 Likes

I guess he proves that this doesn’t matter if the quality isn’t there. Being a leader and having a good dressing room ís important, but at the same time meaningless without the quality.

2 Likes

It’s a shame that Luiz and Xhaka’s popularity with our players and opposition players isn’t matched by their footballing skills.

How many free kicks, penalties, goals and points have this pair given away with stupid mistakes and getting sent off?

1 Like

I hated this guy with a passion and considered him one of the most overrated defenders ever. Even more then Roberto Carlos!
His personality when joining us eventually won me over though and he seems like a fun and genuine person. So in that aspect I will miss him. Apart from a couple of superb games last season, he’s still very overrated as a player.

2 Likes

I agree…I think it is time to move on now. Wish him all the best for the future, but happy we haven’t offered him another contract which saves some money on the wages bill and means either a new right-sided CB or an opportunity for Saliba.

2 Likes

Nah, don’t even care about that.

3 Likes