Daniele Rugani

Don’t know anything about the player, but always skeptical of taking another club’s cast-off’s.

1 Like

And so you should be but when it’s a top club it eases concerns to a degree.

Ozil, Sanchez and Ceballos could all be catogorised as cast offs.

Remember the last time we panic bought a CB with a questionable reputation? :mustafi:

4 Likes

Don’t ruin this you bastart

That’s the part that makes me most against this signing, I’d prefer to avoid if it’s obligation to buy.

WE ARE PAYING €40MILLION FOR SOME BUM CAN YOU NOT SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING

I can’t hear you. What?

Denis Suarez 2.0
Signing Juve’s surplus players now…

2 Likes

Seems a lot of people would prefer Mustafi over this guy.

Proper madness.

Who’s saying that lol

1 Like

Why is he a bum? Give him a chance before you moan lol

I don’t like transfers for the sake of transfers. This shit has hurt us before. Never ends well.

1 Like

Well we do kinda need a cb dont we

1 Like

As would be that wingback who couldn’t make it at Juve we signed and stupidly played as a CF, and that Milan reserve who couldn’t get close to their XI, that 16yo Barce reject and the Chillian dogophile

1 Like

Said that in 2016

I’d be happy to be proven wrong but we’ve all seen this dance before.

@Jules I’d rather Mustafi he the only bum at this club, and not have to worry about shifting more after he’s gone.

Yes, a centre back better than our current ones. Rugani doesn’t fill me with confidence, especially Juve’s willingness to move him on.
Upamecano is a talent but the fees I’m hearing are absurd for a ‘what could be’ player.

A week ago people wanted to build a statue for Raul Sanllehi because of Saliba, Ceballos and Pepe. Now a lot of the same people suddenly don’t trust him because they read somebody saying on the internet the Rugani is terrible or “the Italian Mustafi.” Relax folks. Trust the process. Scouts have watched him and know what kind of a player he is. What may have happened under Gazidis is immaterial.

7 Likes

When you have Chiellini and De Ligt, the rest of your CB’s are surplus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it now, Chiellini, Bonucci, De Ligt and Rugani. The former two are aging btw. If Juve are actually actively trying to move him on then that’s a worry.

Btw, haven’t seen anyone reliable come out and really confirm the Rugani interest. You would think Ornstein would address it but he didn’t.
Surely, Juve and Sarri would give him another go.